I made some cupycakes chocolate with cream cheese spaghetti.
PXL_20211010_224721182.jpg

PXL_20211011_024145456.jpg

I scored four of these cupcake makers on the side of the road. Stupid heavy duty, like commercial quality....brand new...plus two full sheet micro cupcake pans. Someone just put em out on a table. I took the table too. These gotta be $15 a pop...the bottoms come out and are like coins. You poke em up through the bottom. No cupcake holders used. Pack one up babe.

View attachment 1376598
View attachment 1376599

I scored four of these cupcake makers on the side of the road. Stupid heavy duty, like commercial quality....brand new...plus two full sheet micro cupcake pans. Someone just put em out on a table. I took the table too. These gotta be $15 a pop...the bottoms come out and are like coins. You poke em up through the bottom. No cupcake holders used. Pack one up babe.
Damn now I want something sweet.....................

I don't know what that is...but I fuckin love the name. Abondigas glieserifan hevondeteh.

(And now you can no longer jump...and you might be addicted to heroin. See ya)

I made those sammiches that can open restaurants because this is the only restaurant what has that. And they really go the extra mile..
PXL_20211012_082445162.jpg

Triple toasted the bottom roll and double toasted the top. No soggy rolls here champs. And the breadsticks make my circles get twisted.
PSX_20211012_213212.jpg

This one time at Band Campe, I played some guitars and junk.

View attachment 1376598
View attachment 1376599

Can you please tell me about the cream cheese spaghetti sounds outrageously good

I will tell you exactly my man. Cream cheese spaghetti is ¾ of an 8oz block of cream cheese, ½ a stick of butter (I used salted), 1 tablespoon vanilla, and 120 grams (1 cup) of sifted powder sugar. Soften the cream cheese and butter, sift in the cut sugar, use a mixer for a minute or so on medium speed. It should be ultra smooth. Take that mixture and jam it into a piping bag or a heavy duty freezer bag like I did. Work it down into the corner and get all the air out...I used a couple zip ties. I turn put it in the freezer for maybe 30-40 mins to tighten up. VERY carefully nip the corner to make your pipe end. I just barely nicked it, maybe a .7mm hole. Go to work, it took me about 5-6 mins to do 24. If you use a good quality bag, you can build a decent amount of pressure and get super smooth excellent results. These little gems were the hit, and I got a few serious compliments on the spaghetti. It's sort of cheesecakey...not super sweet and the cream cheese and vanilla shine right through.

HIghly recommended!!!

The closest pic I got
PXL_20211011_024152576.jpg

Damn these were so freaking good. My friend Casey said they were the best cupcakes she's ever had. She might be onto something...lol

Then my daughter and I went down to the valley to see my family before they are gone and moved to Florida as they sold both their houses and prebought another new how down there. So daughter took me out for all you can eat sushi.
20211010_133702.jpg
20211010_140320.jpg

Back