Meatloaf and Scalloped potatoes made in cast iron pans cooked on the grill. Tried to hold temp at 350f for an hour. Then rested in oven till family got home.
20210919_180140.jpg
20210919_180132.jpg

Meatloaf and Scalloped potatoes made in cast iron pans cooked on the grill. Tried to hold temp at 350f for an hour. Then rested in oven till family got home.
View attachment 1374499View attachment 1374500
Cute dog but Meat Loaf and scalloped potatoes. Now I won't be able to go to sleep then when I do finally doze off I will be dreaming about Meat Loaf and Scalloped Potatoes.....................

Well that was a SMASHING SUCCESS.

Dear Humans and troglodytes,
Make this shit sometime. It's bombastic and fantastic and all stops in betwixt. I'm already settin up and fixin to make more, because I spent the evening smackin and snackin on beef supreme. This time I'm gonna soak that shit shot for like 36 hours. As the commercial says: Live...Learn...and then Get Luvs, except it's with jerky instead of dirty diapers.
PXL_20211003_174419050.jpg

PXL_20211003_174410750.jpg

25.5oz of bagged up assholes jerks

Roast Beast & London Broil with Swiss, horseradish mayo, nanny pepps and onions on sesame street. I think food is for eating...and you can quote me on that.
PXL_20211003_071351584.jpg

Don't know if you guys have seen this , just some of the other stuff I smoke . First up , smoked Turkey marylands . Brine cured .
DSC_0056.JPG

Bacon steaks , These also are brined , but the trick here is to use 1/2 strength brine or they are to salty when you cook them .
DSC_0064.JPG

Don't know if you guys have seen this , just some of the other stuff I smoke . First up , smoked Turkey marylands . Brine cured .
View attachment 1374719
Bacon steaks , These also are brined , but the trick here is to use 1/2 strength brine or they are to salty when you cook them .
View attachment 1374721
Bro....is that turkey legs??? Those look RIDICULOUS. Never heard of Turkey Maryland, but my god man those look beautiful.

Did you use a net to get that effect, or did you pop some Ritalin and bust out the X-Acto Knife?

With the pickles and everything!!! I have a chicken sammich addiction in case you hadn't noticed. There is just something magical about the words 'Chicken Sandwich' that gets me extra excited...as long as one is coming my way obviously. :bighug:

Back