Corned beef hash n bacon both on the crispy side Cardiologist Please :chef:
Corned beef hash Green Hornet.JPG

Corned beef hash n bacon both on the crispy side Cardiologist Please :chef:View attachment 1365746
Them cherry momatoes look dynamite brother. If I was havin that stash, I would roast em at 500° and make a sauce. They grill pretty well too.

I got some fresh peppers from the jarden. I am making some coffee and bourbon baked beans with maple bacon, onions, and assorted jarden peppers. Sweet n tangy with a strong whiskey and coffee smattering. They will be another hour or so before being finished. Check out this belly chunk I scored from the meat bodega. I put a nive chunk of that in. Stupid thick slices, I spent 35 mins cooking em with my Bacon Babysitter™

PSX_20210912_174727.jpg

PXL_20210912_203141918.jpg

It ain’t much for pictures, but I thought I would share anyway. This is my gazpacho verde….. I’ve been having it for lunches along with a salad this summer. It’s a cold soup….kinda like a soup smoothie if you will.
A7F6A8B5-36BA-4247-A0CF-DD8FF5355C65.jpeg

This is four peeled and deseeded cucumbers, three green chilies (Anaheim, cubanelle etc) seeds and stems removed, two large cloves of garlic, a good sized chunk of peeled ginger, two cups of green seedless grapes, an avocado, two cups of water, a half cup of lime juice, and salt and pepper…..all blended smooth.

Yesterday's plumbing accident turned out to be pretty dumplin. That bacon is maple flavor btw, and I used 4 big thickens in these beans. I present bourbon and coffee baked beans with thick maple bacon, onions, and red peppers. WOWOWOWOW!!!! These were fucking DYNAMITE. I also made basil broccoli alfredo with fresh basil from the Mandatory Exclusion Threshold™ also known as my backyard. I chopped up more pigs and jammed em on sticks cause we like that kinda pig stickin' round these parts.

Here's the Puddin'
PXL_20210912_224339502.jpg

PXL_20210912_225528931.jpg

PXL_20210912_225730851.jpg

I'm not big on frozen pizza. I do like Stouffer's French Bread Pizza though...and I might just like Red Baron even more. It's all about the cooking technique though, French Bread pizzas can get dry and nobody wants that. Try the micro-bake-broil technique next time. Get the oven to 425°. Wait till it's there before continuing. Take off the pepperoni and add a little smidge of extra cheese. Place the pepperoni back nicely and put 2 pizzas on a glass or ceramic plate and put in the microwave for 2 minutes. Repeat if necessary. Now put the pairs back in the microwave for about 1:15....they should be warm through and cheese just slightly melty. Quickly get em in the hot oven for 12-13 minutes rotating halfway though. Once done, put em on the first rack under the broiler for about 1:30-1:45...enjoy. Yeah, it takes a few mins longer, but my goodness look at these babies.
PSX_20210914_023157.jpg

PSX_20210914_023325.jpg

With a little Marie's Blue Cheese for dipping. Fucking killer. These were Red Baron Deluxe with a little extra love, a reach around, and how's your father, they are quite lovely.

Back