That earthquake cake was dynamite Mr Bushmasterer sir. I made a 20x11 or something like that...we measured, but I done forgots. So I did some quick maths of the area and it came out to 3 boxes of Dunkin Super Moist Dark Chocolate. The only thing I would change is maybe adding a smidge of egg into the coconut flooring to help it stay together a little better..and maybe a smidge of sweetened condensed milk to help with all that and help it tighten up....it was still absolutely phenomenal though, and my family was blown away. I made the cakes with coconut milk instead of water just to bring the coconut one step harder...I even used coconut oil to grease the fucker. Definitely not the cheapest way to eat cake, but it's one of the best cake experiences I've ever eaten. I used some melted butter and a little extra oil to keep the cake super dank, and added a bag of Ghirardelli style chocolate chunks that I pulsed in my foodarackacycle. My phone is not registering that as a word and is showing red squiggles. I'm right dummy phone.

Bonus points to any of y'all oldsmobiles who knows what the fuck I am talking about without cheating!! Somebody here has to know.

Moving on, I had a pair of sisters over here for dinner this evening. We teamed up on the whole shebang from prep through cleanup. I've trained these slaves helpers well. Tiny Bubbles wanted to make some pork in the oven...I vetoed her and we grilled it. I had a few pork tenderloins and hunked em into 1" cubes and marinated em for 4 hours in some kind of Italian dressing thing. Threaded em onto my big skewers made some meatballs with a garlic, lemon, pepper and olive oil grilling sauce. Dimed the grill and cooked em for about 7 minutes per side with a few fliperonis. Wonderful. The girls made fried cabbage with a little bacon and we teamed up on some rustic garlic smashed red potatoes with scallions. Everything was fire...exactly what I look for in a fantastic meal, a great protein, some fresh veg, and a nice carby starch bomber. It was fantastic. I tried to get some Korn, but the fuckin store was trying to rip me off....the Korn selection was fucking bunk. I grabbed a little dessert instead in the form of a spicy tuna volcano roll that we got made fresh for us. It was money too. Lots of beers left from the party so everyone was well quenched. Scored some killer greenery....for dollars....because I don't have any dope like a dope. I needa grow some yuckys. Here is some pictures of said activities!!
PSX_20210908_205900.jpg

PXL_20210908_221216849.jpg

PSX_20210908_212930.jpg

Foodarackacycle. What am it?

That earthquake cake was dynamite Mr Bushmasterer sir. I made a 20x11 or something like that...we measured, but I done forgots. So I did some quick maths of the area and it came out to 3 boxes of Dunkin Super Moist Dark Chocolate. The only thing I would change is maybe adding a smidge of egg into the coconut flooring to help it stay together a little better..and maybe a smidge of sweetened condensed milk to help with all that and help it tighten up....it was still absolutely phenomenal though, and my family was blown away. I made the cakes with coconut milk instead of water just to bring the coconut one step harder...I even used coconut oil to grease the fucker. Definitely not the cheapest way to eat cake, but it's one of the best cake experiences I've ever eaten. I used some melted butter and a little extra oil to keep the cake super dank, and added a bag of Ghirardelli style chocolate chunks that I pulsed in my foodarackacycle. My phone is not registering that as a word and is showing red squiggles. I'm right dummy phone.

Bonus points to any of y'all oldsmobiles who knows what the fuck I am talking about without cheating!! Somebody here has to know.

Moving on, I had a pair of sisters over here for dinner this evening. We teamed up on the whole shebang from prep through cleanup. I've trained these slaves helpers well. Tiny Bubbles wanted to make some pork in the oven...I vetoed her and we grilled it. I had a few pork tenderloins and hunked em into 1" cubes and marinated em for 4 hours in some kind of Italian dressing thing. Threaded em onto my big skewers made some meatballs with a garlic, lemon, pepper and olive oil grilling sauce. Dimed the grill and cooked em for about 7 minutes per side with a few fliperonis. Wonderful. The girls made fried cabbage with a little bacon and we teamed up on some rustic garlic smashed red potatoes with scallions. Everything was fire...exactly what I look for in a fantastic meal, a great protein, some fresh veg, and a nice carby starch bomber. It was fantastic. I tried to get some Korn, but the fuckin store was trying to rip me off....the Korn selection was fucking bunk. I grabbed a little dessert instead in the form of a spicy tuna volcano roll that we got made fresh for us. It was money too. Lots of beers left from the party so everyone was well quenched. Scored some killer greenery....for dollars....because I don't have any dope like a dope. I needa grow some yuckys. Here is some pictures of said activities!!
View attachment 1364434
View attachment 1364436
View attachment 1364435

Foodarackacycle. What am it?
Looks excellent, as usual my friend. Bummer about having to buy the green stuff…..

Hahaha...GREAT guess. Think Flanna Karbera.

And yes Franklin...it's an absolute bummer buying dope. I needa change that

I'm not even sure what to say here. I'm pretty sure this is illegal in at least 45 states. I done lost my mind fellas.

I took a Bundt™ Pan by Bundt Pan Industries® and Earthquake© Caked that sum bitch. I followed my own advice and egged up the coconut flooring along with a little smidge of coconut milk to give it a homogeneous texture for binding. I then used my foodarackacycle and made some pecan grits and smashed all that in tight. Then I put a wicked dark chocolate cake with some foodarackacycled chocolate chunks. Just like the Biggin, but Bundt and single. And then did the cream cheese butter swirley combobulator and knifed that shit like a pretty girl in Central Park gets when the creatures of the night come out to play and stab. Here's the situation so far Janet.
PXL_20210909_224607639.jpg

PXL_20210909_224922266.jpg

PXL_20210909_225239275.jpg

PXL_20210909_230417087.jpg

Here's where it's at right meow. I'm thinking another 15-20 mins...it's still jigglin like a slapped ham. This thing is gonna be BanNanerZz gUYz™
PXL_20210909_235203612.jpg

PS (I like italics)

PS² (I also like bold)

PS³ This cake makes a FUCKING MESS if you're not cheating (I also appreciate a nice underline)

Hadda do lots of errands today, I think I made 8 stops. I crafted this taste of Mexico from that happenings.

Steamed beef tamales
Saffron rice with black beans and cilantro
Refried pinto beans
Fried apples

Served on plates I had leftover from the party so I don't haffa do more deshez. Behold. A little trip south of the border from NY.
PSX_20210910_190316.jpg

Here is the upsidedown cake...gettin out the house, takin' a little stroll through Coconut Grove, inspecting the damage from the previous geologic events. Back to you Janet.
PSX_20210910_190843.jpg

Well thank you Mr Franklin Sir. I ran out of eggs. I think the official coconut mix would be 1 bag, 2 eggs, enough S.C. Milk or coconut milk to glue it. I only had one egg...it needed two. At least for the Bundt™ Industries® offering....which is my favorite.

This is Manuel Lopez-Garcia-Hernandez-Rodriguez reporting live from Coconut Grove. This cake is off the fucking hook and is the best cake I've ever experienced Janet. I've been told by inside sources that the oven was set to 313°F...I was told to not give that out, but I forgot. Damnit Janet, this could cost me everything I've worked for. I overheard the creator say that they mixed the cream cheese and butter in a 2:1 ratio, but I am unaware of the amounts. Methinks 2:1 is perfect, it's the ideal ratio of girls to me, so I'm sure it works well in other scenarios. If it was my cake, I would just smash my face into it and hope for the best.

Reporting live on scene from Coconut Grove, this is Manuel Lopez-Garcia-Hernandez-Rodriguez. Back to you Janet.

Back