The air-fryer will be used mostly outdoors so as not to add any heat to the house. Maybe in the middle of winter it can come inside. I whipped out the old sewing machine and some scraps of canvas I had and made a cover for it to keep it clean.

_DSC3988.JPG

@ChefGreen do you know about our food thread?

Those are some nice looking scallops.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that scallops w/ asparagus and fresh fruit is your favorite morning snacky.
Eggs Benedict is my favorite brecky but scallops will be accepted anytime :jump:

Hey @Mañ'O'Green do you think we can get a quick rundown of how to start roasting our own coffee?:pass:

@Dr.Bubbles ……I don’t think it’s looking good for mephisto, unfortunately.

Hey @Mañ'O'Green do you think we can get a quick rundown of how to start roasting our own coffee?:pass:

@Dr.Bubbles ……I don’t think it’s looking good for mephisto, unfortunately.
Damn....what makes you think that? From what I've heard and just recently read they were just relaunching the company. They got so big that their orders went up 20 fold and they were severely understaffed.

That why I was shocked to hear you say things aren't looking good. I heard one if the people got carpal tunnel or repetitive motion injury just from filling orders.

What have you heard?

Damn....what makes you think that? From what I've heard and just recently read they were just relaunching the company. They got so big that their orders went up 20 fold and they were severely understaffed.

That why I was shocked to hear you say things aren't looking good. I heard one if the people got carpal tunnel or repetitive motion injury just from filling orders.

What have you heard?
Maybe you know something I don’t. They just seem to have been relaunching, or getting their collective shit together for a few years now, it seems. Meanwhile, quality just seems to get worse and worse. Germ rates seem to be horrific amongst the folks I talk to, many of which have been meph fans going back to the beginning. Maybe they’ve got it figured out, and are just around the corner from figuring it out….or not. :pass:

I really hope they get their shit together. I've had amazing results with Meph. We grew like 15-18 different strains...a handful of breeders. DP, Fastbuds, Phisters...the original GWK Illuminauto was one of the most consistent badass autos I've ever seen. I spearheaded the campaign to keep it alive and was successful. Went so far as to start aquiring the stuff to make our own auto seeds. Got an unopened bottle of colloidal silver waiting for something.

I relocated my grow setup to the subterranean threshold known as the cellar dweller. I got a kickass spot that is a sporty 35+ ft² with a nice consistent 67° steady temp with humidity in the 50° range. It's so steady, it should be a simple spot to absolutely dial in the environment under a microscope. I've got some pretty dope ventilation gear, along with a brand new Inkbird controller that should make quick work of that scrimshaw. I'm actually quite excited to make some dope down there, I've finally got room to breathe. I might do some photos if these phisto dummies can't sort out their literal goldmine. I got my 4x4 which I could set up for a mother and clone spot. Honestly it might be fun to run some photos and make some clones and all that shit...I like consistent phenos and clones are about as consistent as shit gets.

When in doubt, get someone to make something delicious and then exchange currency to complete the transaction.
PSX_20210821_012523.jpg

PSX_20210821_012716.jpg

I really hope they get their shit together. I've had amazing results with Meph. We grew like 15-18 different strains...a handful of breeders. DP, Fastbuds, Phisters...the original GWK Illuminauto was one of the most consistent badass autos I've ever seen. I spearheaded the campaign to keep it alive and was successful. Went so far as to start aquiring the stuff to make our own auto seeds. Got an unopened bottle of colloidal silver waiting for something.

I relocated my grow setup to the subterranean threshold known as the cellar dweller. I got a kickass spot that is a sporty 35+ ft² with a nice consistent 67° steady temp with humidity in the 50° range. It's so steady, it should be a simple spot to absolutely dial in the environment under a microscope. I've got some pretty dope ventilation gear, along with a brand new Inkbird controller that should make quick work of that scrimshaw. I'm actually quite excited to make some dope down there, I've finally got room to breathe. I might do some photos if these phisto dummies can't sort out their literal goldmine. I got my 4x4 which I could set up for a mother and clone spot. Honestly it might be fun to run some photos and make some clones and all that shit...I like consistent phenos and clones are about as consistent as shit gets.
Sounds like a great setup Doc. Should be fun to get going. I’ve been thinking about doing a couple photo runs myself, been years since I’ve run anything but autos. Used to grow lots of photos.
yea, who knows about mephisto…. There are so many other excellent breeders that have popped up, phisto mighta fugged themselves by taking so much time off. Take a look at Night Owl Genetics, Binary Genetics and Mandalorian Genetics…..they’re all awesome, and use some phisto genetics in some of their stuff. I’ve been growing Portal gear for years now, and can’t recommend them enough….but they’ve had payment processing issues I need to check and see if they’ve been resolved.

Back