Happy Fathers Day!

GF Eggs Benedict

_DSC3846.JPG

My Father's Day Scratcher!

ticket.jpg

:jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump:

Some chips and salsa along with Gordito Burritos. I had mine smothered in green chilie and wife had in normal red sauce. These have everything under the kitchen sink ( Carne asada, smoked chicken and pork carnitas) weigh in at 3lbs. Brought back over half of each to the hotel room. Maybe I'll eat some more before my midnight cutoff or I'm passing out as I gotta be up by 5am to be ready for surgery.
20210620_173120.jpg
20210620_173552.jpg
20210620_173557.jpg

Some chips and salsa along with Gordito Burritos. I had mine smothered in green chilie and wife had in normal red sauce. These have everything under the kitchen sink ( Carne asada, smoked chicken and pork carnitas) weigh in at 3lbs. Brought back over half of each to the hotel room. Maybe I'll eat some more before my midnight cutoff or I'm passing out as I gotta be up by 5am to be ready for surgery.
View attachment 1333277View attachment 1333278View attachment 1333279
You barf that up in the operating room and they will not be happy!

Lettuce wrap small cubed Egg plant, BBQed Teryaki chicken, sauteed Scallion onion, fresh garlic, fresh ginger GF Teriyaki, Ponzu.Salt and pepper. Served chilled.

_DSC3848.JPG

It was even better than it looks on such a hot day.

Damn guys....bringing the fuckin heat over here.

First, good luck with surgery Bushy, best wishes....and that fucking burrito looks ridiculous!!! I need that.

Greeny with my favorite placemats of all time with the happy toasts and the crazy Bolivian hand picked and home roasted coffee with his super exotic rig. Those Benedict's look perfect. Well done sir.

Looking like some good eats happened this weekend. Yay for that.

I've been thinking about adding a nice high carbon knife to my daily chop. I really like that blade contour on my santoku, so I was thinking of going that route...and that's how I discovered the mighty kirtsuke knife. I might pull the trigger on this, its got phenomenal reviews.
7_d573dc78-0af8-4676-8c47-ea55a3e29d16_1080x.jpg

I could totally imagine that being my go to sticker. What y'all think? It's about $120, but it's got all the checkmarks where it counts...and she is so pretty. Opinions? Experiences?

I bet Bushy wishes he had one of these right now. Here is to you Bushman! :cheers: We all know hospital food is shit!!!! I bet his family smuggles food in for him.

Turkey Cheese Burger and Chips.

_DSC3849.JPG

The easiest method is to mix with 1/4th ground pork season as usual and cook.

Since pork is not always on hand and not always wanted there is another method. Put a stick of butter in the freezer ahead of time. In a mixing bowl add 1tablespoon of liquid such as milk, cream, nut milk, soy or whatever you want and one egg. Mix well, add your seasonings salt, pepper, diced onion and 1 pound of ground turkey. Mix well. Spread the mixture around in the bowl to expose a large surface and poke your fingers in it to make as many craters as you can. Take the stick of butter out of the freezer and shred 2 tbsp. onto the meat mixture. Mix well. This may get very loose so you have to form patties right in the pan almost like a pancake.

Last edited:

First, good luck with surgery Bushy, best wishes....and that fucking burrito looks ridiculous!!! I need that.

Greeny with my favorite placemats of all time with the happy toasts and the crazy Bolivian hand picked and home roasted coffee with his super exotic rig. Those Benedict's look perfect. Well done sir.

I've been thinking about adding a nice high carbon knife to my daily chop. I really like that blade contour on my santoku, so I was thinking of going that route...and that's how I discovered the mighty kirtsuke knife. I might pull the trigger on this, its got phenomenal reviews.
View attachment 1333368

I could totally imagine that being my go to sticker. What y'all think? It's about $120, but it's got all the checkmarks where it counts...and she is so pretty. Opinions? Experiences?
I have not used one of those knives but don't forget the sharpener. I luv my Lansky sharpener

View attachment 1333368

Seems like a nice knife…if it fits your hand well, and the steel is good then it should be a great one.

Get well @bushmasterar15 I feel for ya. I thought busting arms were bad until I broke my ankle and learned the hard way that legs are far worse. Those boots they give you are a further torture for me anyway. Try to save the pain meds for rehab I did not and that is when I needed them the most and they would not give me anymore

Back