@Mossy if you can get this where you live it is a very good alternative to gluten pasta. They make a bunch of shapes.

2021-06-16_11-13-11.png

lol how is it?
Well it's not like Kraft blue box LOL. Nobody wanted to continue eating it. Daughter said maybe if you added velveta it might have
saved it. Now we'll never have to get a box of it again. Stay to making our own baked mac n cheese.

@Dr.Bubbles ...............:eyebrows:...................

View attachment 1331757
Those look beautiful. Nice 180g size too. I had a friend over last night and we made some hand packed 120g pepper jack burgers with Grey Poupon and sweet pickle relish.

And beers. We had a bunch of those too and got all my tree climbing gear out and screwed around with that and some dope and it was all fun and games until someone lost an eye. That someone was my hammer bubbler I got from my daughter. Smacked it right against my monster heavy equipment vice. A serious piece of iron with a good bit of gravity built in. Didn't stand a chance.

Fortunately, I'm a doctor. I busted out the epoxy and a toothpick and stuck her back together. It broke stupid clean in a nice spot with lots of surface area, so I'm like 99.9% sure it's a done deal. Disaster averted.

Some quick ground beef soft tacos.
View attachment 1332113
Why thank you!!

And that Cheetos Mac???? In my opinion there is like 4 kinds of Mac n cheese only. Cheetos didn't make the cut.

There is OG blue box, the industrial standard since 1842, good for filling potholes, known as Kraft Dinner to many a stoner. There is Velveeta Shells n Cheese, the bastard cousin of Kraft Dinner, and the camping & backpacking standard because you don't need any milk and butter. Then there is Stouffer's Mac n Cheese from the freezer, quite possibly the best on this list so far, and a classic for a reason. Finally, there is good ole fashioned 4 cheese, roux thickened, creamy dreamy love with sharp cheddar, gruyere, smoked Gouda and Velveeta.

Try adding about 1oz or so of hand shredded sharp white cheddar off the block to you next blue box. Go with 5T of butter. Knock your socks off.

Back