We ended up taking mixed steaks from the freezer. Some Tbone, New York Strip and some of the deer steaks from my deer last year. Grilled those up with some sweet corn and then some mashed potatoes with gravy.
View attachment 1330315
I could eat that like it was my job. Broz, that corn...where are you getting corn like that in June??

Tonkatsu Pork and Stir Fried Vegetables.

The sauce, I don't measure I just taste and add to it until I like it. Ketchup, Dijon Mustard, Worcestershire and Tamari Soy Sauce.

_DSC3821.JPG
_DSC3822.JPG
_DSC3823.JPG
_DSC3824.JPG
_DSC3825.JPG
_DSC3826.JPG

Any of you fine fellas ever got your mittens on some of this here bagged intercourse?

OMF'nG!!!!

I got this from Wegmans for anyone here on the east coast...but they also sell it on Amazon. If your guests are into amazing tastes and textures as much as you guys...yeah

Goya makes a little mini 4 pack that is like $5 and much easier to find....try Walmart. Not quite as good as the Iberico side by side, but the black bag sets the bar so ridiculously high. Throw that out on the charcuterie board next Thanksgiving and watch it disappear like DB Cooper. I didn't even get a chance to take a pic...I sliced some diagonal slices along with some 18 month extra sharp Vermont white cheddar and some Keebler Club crackers and it literally vanished in minutes.

AMAZING!! My auntie went on a backpacking and hiking trip south of Mexico in central America, and brought me home a fucking log of once in a lifetime, artisan made wild boar chorizo that came from some small village butcher in El Salvador. And this chorizo is on par with that. It looks almost identical too, and that super dark red color is magic.

If you ever get the chance, try wild boar. Thank me later...lol

Folks have died for much less
41D0KmfwuvL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Any of you fine fellas ever got your mittens on some of this here bagged intercourse?

OMF'nG!!!!

I got this from Wegmans for anyone here on the east coast...but they also sell it on Amazon. If your guests are into amazing tastes and textures as much as you guys...yeah

Goya makes a little mini 4 pack that is like $5 and much easier to find....try Walmart. Not quite as good as the Iberico side by side, but the black bag sets the bar so ridiculously high. Throw that out on the charcuterie board next Thanksgiving and watch it disappear like DB Cooper. I didn't even get a chance to take a pic...I sliced some diagonal slices along with some 18 month extra sharp Vermont white cheddar and some Keebler Club crackers and it literally vanished in minutes.

AMAZING!! My auntie went on a backpacking and hiking trip south of Mexico in central America, and brought me home a fucking log of once in a lifetime, artisan made wild boar chorizo that came from some small village butcher in El Salvador. And this chorizo is on par with that. It looks almost identical too, and that super dark red color is magic.

If you ever get the chance, try wild boar. Thank me later...lol

Folks have died for much less
View attachment 1331162
That does sound really good! I had a small piece of iberico ham (like prosciutto) several years ago…..freaking amazing! I bet that chorizo would be even better!

I Swore I wouldn't visit this thread before breakfast again........:doh:.......

IMG_0734.JPG

Pasties...help yourselves......cheese and onion on the left.....corned beef and onion on the right........:headbang:

I cannot remember the name of the Spanish Chorizo factory that burned down about 4 or 5 years ago but their chorizo was a real treat. We would put it on Pizza If I didn't eat it all first. Ms. MOG made me buy extra and I ate all of it anyway :naughtystep:.

Back