Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

Clean and tidy tent.

990E8D42-89C6-4917-BD2B-BB981C0E244F.JPG

For the plant bag, I have soaked:
Stoned Dragon (Autoflower Portal Seeds)
Fairy Frost (Autoflower Portal Seeds)
C4 (FastBuds)

No, no. During veg I like silica.
I don't know if silica is any good to smoke... do you?

:pass:

We need a silica smoke reviwe asap, may the crazy go first... :hookah:

dont you just love cutting them branches off and being like " Damn, now thats a nice BRANCH!":crying::pass:
Yes!!! I love to cut a good branch! But sometimes i dont like the branch, thats when its almost hollow. Thoes branches are strange.

Looks funny between those planet like clay pebbles, do you add them after the head is out or before?
I add the pebbles after the head is out, usually.
The pebbles stabilize the soil, so roots can grow just a millimeter below the soil surface.

I add the pebbles after the head is out, usually.
The pebbles stabilize the soil, so roots can grow just a millimeter below the soil surface.

Good idea! Reminds me of my little Autojungle, ant a spot where i covered the soil thr roots was growing even out of the earth! Remember that one..?
upload_2017-5-4_12-40-53.jpeg

You just brought me up ta another idea, i found some green carpet someone threw away, the ones you put on your balcony. i took it home and begann to cut out pieces that fit my pots to cover the soin since a balcony grow option was in sight and i wanted to pretend qucik dryout. Now i'm thinking this could be done indoor also like you clay method but without all the clay :biggrin::d5:

Bomb Seeds Atomic

Nuclear threats...nuclear reality!

A26F785F-166A-41B6-A775-96695C21E345-3261-000005638D59E064.png

Soon harvest time! There are amber in the buds, so I give them m plain water for a week or 2. This is sticky stuff, @912GreenSkell! One thing is the expected protency of the buds, another dimension is the hash I will get from trim and microbuds. I love hash...my first and everlasting love story.

B72B4824-AB36-4C7A-AFF8-2E641E81FD76.JPG

Back