Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

For how long?
It takes 15 min, sweat and tears before it calms down.
pretty much! lol i may cough spuratically maybe 5 mins after the dab? and yes a good dab SHOULD have you sweating!!!:yeah::funny:
its ALOT more concentrated THC than regular hash and flower

No, the physical reaction destroys the stone. Rosin is the last try. ;)

And I bet you are flippin stoned after the 15 minute coughing fit DB!
emoji3.png

i have heard the coughing ... he is not kidding :sadcry:

i will lend him my hair straightner. then maybe he will have not only rosin but a nice straight beard aswell :bighug:

Some shots from my Garden.

IMG_1351.JPG

Zenseeds Hoffmann has grown into a monster. It's my box. The magic box.
IMG_1336.JPG

Mephisto Alien x Triangle. It's the most sticky plant I ever grew. I had to wash my hands in EtOH after microscoping trichomes. @Slowmo, @hippy71 @tripaholic88
IMG_1349.JPG
IMG_1348.JPG

....and the goodies.
IMG_1347.JPG

Mephisto Alien x Triangle. It's the most sticky plant I ever grew. I had to wash my hands in EtOH after microscoping trichomes. @Slowmo, @hippy71 @tripaholic88
img_1349-jpg.719144
img_1348-jpg.719143

....and the goodies.
img_1347-jpg.719142

Very nice dr.b ... mine started flowering today... nothing on pics yesterday.. today pistils galore :cools:

mmm mmm mm i dont know when ill ge to drop a AVT but when i do i hope shes as sticky as yours!
hey doc right now im looking to get some parts for my DIY COB fixture im building:yeah:just gotta find the chips in stock somewhere:face:

Looking amazing in the botanical garden DB. Please though, if you insist on saying AutoColorado Cookies instead of auto colorado cookies, then please also use "Alien vs Triangle" as in "Alien vs Predator" instead of Alien x Triangle:crying: :cheers: :worship: :vibe:

Looking amazing in the botanical garden DB. Please though, if you insist on saying AutoColorado Cookies instead of auto colorado cookies, then please also use "Alien vs Triangle" as in "Alien vs Predator" instead of Alien x Triangle:crying:

It's actually Alien Vs. Triangle F2 ... :cheers::pighug:

Back