Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

Strange things continue to happen in my photo garden.

Two days ago, my Female Seeds SexBud looked great!
Today she looked like she was dying.
I cannot see what I did wrong. I emergency harvested her. Too many clear trichomes, I'm afraid.
Now, I can transplant my Bomb Seeds Atomic clones to their 6,5 l pots and start flowering.

I dry some minor buds in the oven (yes, I know...) to see if there is any effect at all. In the freezer, there is a nice bag of trim for sativa hash.

On the positive side, I never had such rock hard nugs on any auto.

IMG_1333.JPG
IMG_1332.JPG

Strange things continue to happen in my photo garden.

Two days ago, my Female Seeds SexBud looked great!
Today she looked like she was dying.
I cannot see what I did wrong. I emergency harvested her. Too many clear trichomes, I'm afraid.
Now, I can transplant my Bomb Seeds Atomic clones to their 6,5 l pots and start flowering.

I dry some minor buds in the oven (yes, I know...) to see if there is any effect at all. In the freezer, there is a nice bag of trim for sativa hash.

On the positive side, I never had such rock hard nugs on any auto.

sorry to hear that doc:pass::karmacloud:

sorry to hear that doc:pass::karmacloud:
I think it will be a good smoke. Tomorrow the fresh frosen trim is going into the bubble bags.
Those bags are my best investment. I like hash, you know! :pass:

I plan to explore rosin. It may be a dab that my lungs can tolerate. @briman gave me a good intro to it.

I think it will be a good smoke. Tomorrow the fresh frosen trim is going into the bubble bags.
Those bags are my best investment. I like hash, you know! :pass:

I plan to explore rosin. It may be a dab that my lungs can tolerate. @briman gave me a good intro to it.
Dabs are not for everyone doc:pass:
I still need to eventually invest in a set of bags to give it a try:smoking:

Dabs are not for everyone doc:pass:
I still need to eventually invest in a set of bags to give it a try:smoking:
You know my problem with coughing...
It starts after exhaling, after a sensation of oil comdensing on lung tissue. @briman has the same experience, when dabbing other than rosin made from hash.
I want to use my nice rig.

It's a busy day, but I hope to pick up a hair straightener and try on some bud. I am also making hash today, but need some silk pressing screens or rosin bags. Also, I like hash very, very much. ;)

You know my problem with coughing...
It starts after exhaling, after a sensation of oil comdensing on lung tissue. @briman has the same experience, when dabbing other than rosin made from hash.
I want to use my nice rig.

It's a busy day, but I hope to pick up a hair straightener and try on some bud. I am also making hash today, but need some silk pressing screens or rosin bags. Also, I like hash very, very much. ;)
i call that Lung expansion doc:crying: i cough after most dabs... comes with the dabs In my opinion:pighug:

Back