Live Stoners Dr. Babnik invites - Stoners Tea Party

Yeah, i like the real tea, too. Got some PHUC LONG, yes you read it right! PHUC LONG ginseng Oloong Tea, thats one of the best i ever drank. My homeboy Tao from TopTaoSeeds gifted it to me after we enjoyed some of his and i was loving it. Its crazy- it looks like rabbit shit -when you pour the hot water on it it should be in a space where it can unfold and then you see the nice unbroken dark leaves and the taste and effect is smooth and upclearing. It can be poured up to five times easily without loosing taste or effect! Will get some pics to show you guys..
Rabbit shit - that's the one!
I love that oily mouth feel.
Have you noticed the perfect spot, the 3. brew?

To be honest to you i drank it last time a few months ago because i wasnt abled to get hands on another pack, so i decided to stash it up for special occasions. But i really enjoyed every sip of it, yes almost oily! So damn smooth you want it to last all day!

Changed my mind and chose a Ceylon Green from Sri Lanka.
Tasty, no bitterness or unexpected aftertaste. Nice
The Speed Devil bud isn't as pretty as most that are better manicured. If it is frosty, it stays.
full

:pass:

Morning tea, canna and fungus consumers! heres some pics from this morning!View attachment 658600 View attachment 658599 View attachment 658598 View attachment 658597 View attachment 658596 View attachment 658595and NICE @trailanimal ! didnt know you grew shroomies also! is that a recent harvest?

good looking grow, love schrooms, and such a fun and easy indoor garden View attachment 658564

Dayum, and not a cow in sight. .

Back