Live Stoners Dr. Babnik invites - Stoners Tea Party

A white tea made of tea buds called yabao.

8abbd1be1d25f1b5af83d6d92a7a8856.jpg
13160cfe95f5073653554f799376e233.jpg
faaf4634681c710f92c165ed79a1bfb3.jpg

Changed my mind and chose a Ceylon Green from Sri Lanka.
Tasty, no bitterness or unexpected aftertaste. Nice
The Speed Devil bud isn't as pretty as most that are better manicured. If it is frosty, it stays.
full

:pass:

Im a tuff nerd for ruff herb, got mine looking like this 2, less work and i thinks its more nice than cured to the fullest. Protects inner bud and resin 2! Like

Very cool doc! i never knew you liked tea! i drink it from time to time but i dont consume much caffeine but when i do its usually a Monster energy drink, my "caffeine" is some Short Stuff Super Cali Haze x Yeti BHO. A dab of that and im wide awake and alert i love it:bighug::coffee:

is that tiramisu duggy?!?!:pighug:
I make tiramisu, and it looks a lot like that! [emoji106] [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Not to start a coffee rebellion,:haha: I've sipped many a cuppa tea, but coffees are complex and varied as is tea.:coffee2: Like tea, local soils, altitude, and climate differences produce different traits and flavors as well as local processing methods. Ritual? Granted, Tea has a mystique originating in the orient where traditions and correctness were the norm. The Empire has improved taste and added to the ritual with milk and sugar. But, Although you consider it cumbersome to do it right, and there are many beautiful teapots and storage like ArchieG's Dragon Container, none of the hardware in the process is anywhere as grand as the old commercial espresso machines that were works of art as well as function.
full

I have an espresso machine, but haven't been using it. It's an art, and you have to be inspired. [emoji121] [emoji2]

I'm roasting a duck. After eating too much, I will have some bubble hash I ordered by mail. It is fine stuff and a cup...c... First thing in the morning and after a fat meal. Tea black and sweet or greenish and sugar free.
You should make your own! [emoji6]

50381306af48e426f65132a5d3f3817e.jpg

They say tea is for the gentrified, the upper crust.
So when I saw a show about Cars and C******, I wanted to do a spoof on it using tea.I called a friend to help out:
full

full

full

We were just getting started when he got a call and had to leave.
It would have been fun.
full

Back