Live Stoners Dr. Babnik invites - Stoners Tea Party

This is the place I learned to Love Coffee..local in my home town and the whole market is infiltrated with the smell of freshly ground coffee of Many different varieties.

http://www.newcastlegateshead.com/f...ys-coffee-centre-and-brewing-emporium-p727751

imageresizer

All those front panels are different varieties of coffee..they grind to order.

"Since 1750, the local family-run firm have been roasting and producing fresh coffee beans for customers from the catering trade and general public alike.

Offering surplus of fifty freshly on-site roasted coffees and loose leaf teas, Pumphrey’s has something for everyone and is devoted to raising the standards of coffee brewing in Newcastle"

Well I need sleep and lots to do Tomorrow good night team !
Best have a nice relaxing cup of Rooibos or camomile, neither of these Tisanes (Herbal Teas) contain caffine and camomile is famed for it relaxing properties!

You should make your own! [emoji6]

50381306af48e426f65132a5d3f3817e.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Oh....is it yours? Very, very cool!

Isn't it messy? And I don't have the tools. I make my own oil. I love my oil rig and the [HASHTAG]#dabchurch[/HASHTAG] .
Have beein thinking about hash making, though.

I drink tea to THC. I get extremely taste sensitive and the bitterness of coffee makes it tadte awful when stoned.
Now it's morning coffee, then a few hours of gardening.
Yesterday I had all the autos out for manicure. Today I will transplant 3 photos.
I transplanted an AutoColorado Cookie from soil to water in my capillary box. I placed the girl in the root channel, so the roots grows into the water. I hope she is still alive. Haven't looked yet. Coffee and cigarettes first, to wake up, so I can manage the shock if transplantation went wrong.

IMG_2488.JPG

I realize that the box probably can't accommodate more than two plants. I have three in it now. The middle plant, a FB Stardawg is shadowed by the inner AutoColorado. I have tied some braches to the roof, to get light down to little Stardawg. I'll post pic in News Journal later, maybe.

Congratulations Dr. Babnik :bravo: your Tea Article was the first personal View post on the WP page..:cheersmate:

https://www.autoflower.net/

Closely followed by @pop22 with his Excellent explaination on Flushing.

Thank You...:bravo:..Brilliant Work.
I'm honoured. I'm just having fun, enjoying myself and try to spread joy to others. I am so proud beeing an AFN member.

:vibe:

:welcome:

:pass:

Today I have a lot to do in the garden. Will be in my room most of the day. When I have time to sit down and relax, I go through a few tips in traditional Chinese medicin; teas and herbs. I don't know that much, but I have remedies thar works for me.

The social ascpects of AFN is unique. Thus we need tea and coffe houses here.
Other hobbyist groups have similar social concepts, but I never saw such a community in ANY hobbyist/special interest forum visited, for me that means canna and dog sports.
I don't even remember the passwords to the forums I visited in March, before beeing an AFN enthusiast. Kind of strange that other forums is so boring and often have a rough tone, I think, as stoners tend to enjoy each others company and caring for each other.

Also, we can be social without leaving the safety of our own home.

IMG_2880.PNG

This is the place I learned to Love Coffee..local in my home town and the whole market is infiltrated with the smell of freshly ground coffee of Many different varieties.

http://www.newcastlegateshead.com/f...ys-coffee-centre-and-brewing-emporium-p727751

imageresizer

All those front panels are different varieties of coffee..they grind to order.

"Since 1750, the local family-run firm have been roasting and producing fresh coffee beans for customers from the catering trade and general public alike.

Offering surplus of fifty freshly on-site roasted coffees and loose leaf teas, Pumphrey’s has something for everyone and is devoted to raising the standards of coffee brewing in Newcastle"
My wife would kindly ask me to look in another direction....
Last time I was in the UK I visisted Whittard's. My favourite English tea and coffee shop is still Fornum and Mason in Lomdon.

Back