Live Stoners Dr. Babnik invites - Stoners Tea Party

I was in The Wag (An old castle turned eatery) one day when the owner or manager picked a guy up by the scruff of the neck and bums rushed him out the door screaming "You don't use drugs in my restaurant."

Safety tip#2. Learn the difference between a coffee house and every place else.
:pass:
Very important lesson! :pass:

IMG_0843.JPG

Sweet Ceylon tea with added rose buds.
Organic bubblehash from a local company.

Tea by def. is limited to Camellia sinensis.

We call most water extracts of herbs tea. But if the leaves are from other plants than C. sinensis, it is tecnically a tisane. Eventhoug we call a herb blend a herb tea.
Then i am not the tae drinker i thought i be, the i am definitely more of a herbsman :coffee2:

I have a problem with internal heat. @Mossy, this may interest you.
To deal with the issue, let's travel to China, the Land of The Balance between Yin and Yang.

I use two remedies.
To enjoy myself, a glas of Chrysanthemum flowers with sugar.
I don't have the nice rock sugar the Chinese use, so regular white, unhealty sucrose will do.

IMG_0845.JPG
IMG_0846.JPG

For pure medical reasons, two bags of the chrysanthemum, mulberry and prunella. It is a little bitter, but it works when used regularly.

IMG_0844.JPG

Her we can see that even the Chinese use the word generically tea for a product that never saw a tea leaf.

IMG_0847.JPG
IMG_0849.JPG

She will love the comments. I liked this tea from yesterday. A purple raw pu er
097eb58c40feb43c009f674afcc7b7b3.jpg

4a047accdc39c914481c28e488b68cb5.jpg

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

Beautiful table!

The tea is awesome! Is it small blue mold colonies I can see? The secret of pu erh!

I was not offered raw pu erh in China. I have a fresh oolong in the freezer worth $175/kg, so the sales man knew I was willing to spend quite big money in his shop. I didn't knew pu erh at that point, so I was happy with the small cheap bricks. At that time, they were pretty cool in my eyes. But it's cooked crap. Taste is terrible. I wanted pu erh coz it was new to me and I got that crap.

IMG_0850.JPG

These teabags with pu erh from a supermarke in Beijing are far better and can be used 6 times.

IMG_0852.JPG

The green I just dip in the water for the first brew. More than 5 sec infusion and the tea is on the edge of undrinkable, so strong is it.

In will gobble the medicin I just made and go and brew some oolong with ginseng. My favourite.

Then i am not the tae drinker i thought i be, the i am definitely more of a herbsman :coffee2:
So share the joy of herbs with us! This thread is all about pleasure. As you may have seen, my tea party also includes the shrooms of my dear friend @tripaholic88. I am not into psycedelics myself, but the biology of fungi interest me. I am a biologist, you see. So I am very found of his projects. I am partucularly into biochemistry, so studying both the shrooms biology and the biochemistry that's going on when he enjoys shrooms from his own garden.

Everyone should use herbs from time to time. I myself cheat and use this caned, sugary stuff when I catch a cold.

Receips are very much welcome. I am a man who prefere making our food from raw materials, not canned, not processed before it reaches the benchtop in my kitchen. Using this caned, commercial shit like Ricola is actually against my personality. I grew up with that brand, so I like the taste. Most of my family drinks it. Except from my parents, the family are Seventh Day Adventists, and Ellen G. White, the Spirit of Prophecy (may God forbid) said that coffee and tea are sinful to consume.

IMG_0853.JPG

You see, they call it tea, but this herbal infusion never saw a tea leaf. So tea is used generically for botanicals dropped in water. But technically.... Let's just enjoy. Doc is pretty high. Another joint, a cup of oolong tea with ginseng, the a large dab to pass out on. I need a long nights sleep. My medication is a little too strong, so dopamin levels in my brain has been so high I could not sleep the last two nights.

For dry cough or for people who tend to get cold-like symptomes when arriving at foreign places, I have a formula that works.
Mix in hot water:
1 tea spoon of honey
1 tea spoon cinnamon
1 tea spoon turmeric

I mix it with Ceylon tea. It improves the taste.

So share the joy of herbs with us! This thread is all about pleasure. As you may have seen, my tea party also includes the shrooms of my dear friend @tripaholic88. I am not into psycedelics myself, but the biology of fungi interest me. I am a biologist, you see. So I am very found of his projects. I am partucularly into biochemistry, so studying both the shrooms biology and the biochemistry that's going on when he enjoys shrooms from his own garden.

Everyone should use herbs from time to time. I myself cheat and use this caned, sugary stuff when I catch a cold.

Receips are very much welcome. I am a man who prefere making our food from raw materials, not canned, not processed before it reaches the benchtop in my kitchen. Using this caned, commercial shit like Ricola is actually against my personality. I grew up with that brand, so I like the taste. Most of my family drinks it. Except from my parents, the family are Seventh Day Adventists, and Ellen G. White, the Spirit of Prophecy (may God forbid) said that coffee and tea are sinful to consume.

View attachment 658287

You see, they call it tea, but this herbal infusion never saw a tea leaf. So tea is used generically for botanicals dropped in water. But technically.... Let's just enjoy. Doc is pretty high. Another joint, a cup of oolong tea with ginseng, the a large dab to pass out on. I need a long nights sleep. My medication is a little too strong, so dopamin levels in my brain has been so high I could not sleep the last two nights.

For dry cough or for people who tend to get cold-like symptomes when arriving at foreign places, I have a formula that works.
Mix in hot water:
1 tea spoon of honey
1 tea spoon cinnamon
1 tea spoon turmeric

I mix it with Ceylon tea. It improves the taste.

Yeah, i like the real tea, too. Got some PHUC LONG, yes you read it right! PHUC LONG ginseng Oloong Tea, thats one of the best i ever drank. My homeboy Tao from TopTaoSeeds gifted it to me after we enjoyed some of his and i was loving it. Its crazy- it looks like rabbit shit -when you pour the hot water on it it should be in a space where it can unfold and then you see the nice unbroken dark leaves and the taste and effect is smooth and upclearing. It can be poured up to five times easily without loosing taste or effect! Will get some pics to show you guys..

Back