Grow Mediums DP Colorado Cookies + Brooklyn Sunrise in Autopots + GN HS1 & Mars Reflector LEDs

Just chopped one of the blue cheeses my airpump went on the fritz still made the noise but no air so got a bit of mold on the bottom but she's drying now in the pic you can see how much hydroton is used
32bfb58f23fa7875e6029cf7a568e1fe.jpg

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
Sorry dude posted in the wrong place damn tapatalk but subbed up for the rest of your grow

Just chopped one of the blue cheeses my airpump went on the fritz still made the noise but no air so got a bit of mold on the bottom but she's drying now in the pic you can see how much hydroton is used
32bfb58f23fa7875e6029cf7a568e1fe.jpg

Sorry dude posted in the wrong place damn tapatalk but subbed up for the rest of your grow

No worries bro. I never quite got the hang of tapatalk so got rid of it :biggrin: Is that rootball from an Autopot? Looks very healthy. Is the rest coco?

No worries bro. I never quite got the hang of tapatalk so got rid of it :biggrin: Is that rootball from an Autopot? Looks very healthy. Is the rest coco?
yes mate just chopped on Friday and the rest is coco messed up at the beginning turned on the res to early but once them roots hit the bottom it was pretty much plain sailing chopped another before and the roots are the same loving the autopots at the minute :smoking:

yes mate just chopped on Friday and the rest is coco messed up at the beginning turned on the res to early but once them roots hit the bottom it was pretty much plain sailing chopped another before and the roots are the same loving the autopots at the minute :smoking:

Cool. How early did you connect your reservoir and switch on the airdomes? Did your plants have a slow start in coco like mine? My plants started drinking from the res after about 4 weeks. Now the system is up and running I really like it.

Cool. How early did you connect your reservoir and switch on the airdomes? Did your plants have a slow start in coco like mine? My plants started drinking from the res after about 4 weeks. Now the system is up and running I really like it.
ye I switched mine on from week 2 ha ha ive got my starts down in coco now (I hope) only ever grew in coco (started growing nearly 2 years ago) first time with the autopots though :pass:

ye I switched mine on from week 2 ha ha ive got my starts down in coco now (I hope) only ever grew in coco (started growing nearly 2 years ago) first time with the autopots though :pass:

I switched my airdomes on at 2 weeks and connected the reservoir at 3 weeks. Do you have a thread with more info on starting seedling in coco?

I switched my airdomes on at 2 weeks and connected the reservoir at 3 weeks. Do you have a thread with more info on starting seedling in coco?
Got a journal in the coco section and one in the LED section early start tomorrow will post you some links can't do it on tapatalk [emoji106]

Back