Grow Mediums DP Colorado Cookies + Brooklyn Sunrise in Autopots + GN HS1 & Mars Reflector LEDs

I just harvested 2 Green Poison, 140g dry for one and 170 for the other, totaling 310gr. dry, or 11.07 oz. And my lights in that tent are far from the best!

Yeah cant wait excited to see our baby girls grow.i am going for over 100g this time.just put my first harvest into jars 90g of frosty white widow i am so chuffed lol.it only went into the jars earlier today but when i take the lid off oh boy the sweet smell of fruit and candy is awesome

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

it will stomp CFL! And when you get a good LED light the difference between it and a cheap light is totally amazing!

What would 300W led do, compared with my 250W cfl?
Doing research. Maybe I will get another tent and run it with led...it will cost med 355 USD.

your problem is definitely not the coco, I'd look elsewhere to improve things. I'd ditch the hydroton in the bottom of the pots also. Even with inadequate lighting, I had 2 Sweet Seeds Green Poison almost fill my 4x4 tent! This is one plant:

View attachment 616785

Nice plant bro!

Sorry for the late reply. I've been renovating my house for 2 months.

When I start my next run I'm going to crack down on all of my variables.

Nice plant bro!

Sorry for the late reply. I've been renovating my house for 2 months.

When I start my next run I'm going to crack down on all of my variables.

Nice to know you are ok my friend,renovating sucks but worth it in the end.when you start a new journal tag me bro i will follow along good luck

There is only one way to grow in coco IMO, Auto Pots!

Green Poison pic5 -7-17-2016.jpg

I was under the impression that plants grown in coco would be bigger than plants in soil. Maybe some plants dont take to the coco as well as others do. Some might be smaller than you had hoped but they all look great.

After three complete grows in coco, NO problems at all with running coco. watering coco by hand is half of the problem with growing in coco. Hand watering can be too inconsistent. And its easier to maintain PH in a large batch of nutes.

After three complete grows in coco, NO problems at all with running coco. watering coco by hand is half of the problem with growing in coco. Hand watering can be too inconsistent. And its easier to maintain PH in a large batch of nutes.

Sounds like the issue in having now with a hectic work schedule and my coco drying out all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back