Down on da Bayou

im really worried about ma girl she wanting to stradle it badly ...
I wouldn't mind ...but damn m..
I had no clue this would come out ..
I got blessed ...
Jts all In the poops like they say mm.
I do say she's smokeable now for the social type ..but i want that beat you dead type ...shinces she's structured like dat ..

She went sleepy with a quart of H2O2 .
rain makes it natural oz mixutre as it mixes with hydrogen atoms or summn scientific. .anyway the molecules become smaller and more potency
U can hold alot more o2 and make a good sanitizer or summn ...
I know it good mlmmm
For em ..
She gonna esr some water again then ..i dunno maybe anudda pooopppy brew ..

I kinda think I should drink her that Cal/Pho and a slight touch of humic she getting her cleanse to begin m.sorta ....
I like that cal/phos 2 tsp per gallon seems good for what I have. .
Then a poop at 64 then start I dunno we will see

Just went rub her ...now she's on her dragon tones and foxin like crazy. .no more feed I guess it's gonna be H2O ONLY till a few days m.ill evaluate ..
But I think in 7 more days im gonna be tasting her summn summn ..

Cool. I noticed you are down on the bayou. Lived in the Shreveport area for just a little bit.

Here Swamp enjoy a big :slap: for your outstanding grow

Well hell I should have checked first but I must spread the love first but I will get you as soon as I can awesome work bro.Hop digity

Thanks Jay. .
Yeah Shreveport ..​
Bout 5 hours north ...

Thanks for stopping in fellas

LMAO!! Just like you said, Big'un,... Damn doyty womens! Share the love, brudda! :hump: :roflcry:
I'll have to look into the H2O2, and it's uses... 'Ive seen it used to treat roots in hydro' systems... I curious now... it's highly destructive to microbes by itself,.... ozone, which is unstable O3, is reactive as hell, so it must be catalyzing, or,..? LOL!
I think holding off on anymore nute's is a good call, bro'.... maybe just enough to keep the soil from going totally flat... ask the boss's, like Jm or X, what their procedure is for TLO cleansing...

Last edited:
See my theory and fro. What I've read it ORGANICS don't need cleaning.
U can pick straight up ....

Today she's getting a full fledge inspection ..
See she is 20% milky 60% cloudy and roughly the rest clear ..but very few clear ..
She's about 40-50% amber as well so H2O It will be ...
I'll give her a few days to check but I do say she's ready ...its way early but this CANNA grew alot fast ...she loved them poops ..

I'm gonna try and make 75-80 with her ...but damn I need some homegrown..
Maybe a nugget in a few days ..
Keeping it green !!!

Haha got ma ICONS back properly ..it was a cookies Thing .

Hey guys ...shea getting super foxy. .
Oh my ..
Yes its water only ...i think I've gotten her in a legit time...
She fading fast now ..
Lets go for some clean ass smoke ..
Day 65 today ...and should be a chop coming soon ..
I will do sections so I might get some to 80days ..75 some come down ..seeded branches are almost done I can see Dem eggs so I know they ready ..

hell yeah bro she sounds ripe! get yer gloves ready! :D

Back