Outdoor doin my thing someplace new.

Arthur

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
personal F1
This will be my second run at the new place. first run i had heat (we saw 118 with humidity factored), and more rain on flowering girls than I'd have liked, but what can you do? I still have a bottle of Rot Block that I'd tested on here a few years back, it got me thru without mold or mildew, but the plants were smaller than I'd like (expected so i made up with numbers). This round ill be planting in large containers already on the property. i just ran tomatoes in them, unloaded half of each today and added perlite. will be mixing in one shot from Nectar of the Gods to get back some nutrition, and will probably side fert with worm castings etc. not going to push the outdoor, but want them fed. Changing where i do this as well. First round I put in ground, and in the garden. this round will go behind the fencing to the back pasture. should be out of sight of anyone not wandering on the property. the dogs giving me some encouragement this morning. I'll be running my creations, the Gold Glue X Sour Stomper F1 crossed to a portal male, same as my first run. These are reggies, so ill have to cull males, so 8 containers, 16 seeds.

seeds have soaked overnight, and been sown. If things get wonky and i need to bring them in, I can get a portion of them in my shop under my lights. kinda thinkin I may need to in October.
IMG_6439.jpg
IMG_6441.jpg
IMG_6446.jpg
IMG_6448.jpg

:toke::cheers::pop:looking good. Aren't you kind of late though even for California? Or are you not growing for size but to finish out with a decent size plant? And good quality bud. Looking good :pass:

Oh PS good looking pals you have there.

:toke::cheers::pop:looking good. Aren't you kind of late though even for California? Or are you not growing for size but to finish out with a decent size plant? And good quality bud. Looking good :pass:

Oh PS good looking pals you have there.
might be a little late... moved cross country in the spring, so stocks are low low low! whats currnetly on hand will not last till im running indoor and get something... So, am in Oklahoma now, on 20 acres, with a fairly large shop. Currently my lights are hanging out there as I gather the needed things to start my indoor runs again, so if the weather gets too cool, or we start getting a lot of moisture, I'll bring them into the shop and figure out something with my lights to finish off. planning for all this to be dry ice keifed and then pressed into rosin.

plan is to put each bucket on its own pallet so if i need to move them, i can grab it with the forks on the tractor and go, f'ers are heavy. if i move them inside, ill have to figure out some kinda light mover or do it manually for a couple weeks. guess that would be doable.

might be a little late... moved cross country in the spring, so stocks are low low low! whats currnetly on hand will not last till im running indoor and get something... So, am in Oklahoma now, on 20 acres, with a fairly large shop. Currently my lights are hanging out there as I gather the needed things to start my indoor runs again, so if the weather gets too cool, or we start getting a lot of moisture, I'll bring them into the shop and figure out something with my lights to finish off. planning for all this to be dry ice keifed and then pressed into rosin.

plan is to put each bucket on its own pallet so if i need to move them, i can grab it with the forks on the tractor and go, f'ers are heavy. if i move them inside, ill have to figure out some kinda light mover or do it manually for a couple weeks. guess that would be doable.

:cheers:
I don't know where the hell I got California at.:crying::shrug:that's what I get for waking and baking.

Oh yeah moving them in and out I've done that before it's not all that fun but it can be done you can extend your season quite long with some effort.

I'm in central Michigan. I use to do light deprivation. With some effort and being married to it cuz it was manual.... I could get 3 crops out of a season if I wanted too. But 2 is hard enough though... Starting 4/20. I've got to be married to it for about 12 weeks for 3 and 8 week's for 2.
If I was automated would be different.

We just started flowering up here in Michigan. We're down under 14 hours a day now of daylight they triggered about 1 1/2 weeks ago. And the stretch is on and The flowers are coming.

Well I'll be watching to see how you handle this. A little trailer or something like that would work great to move them in and out with. I used to do it with a modified hand dolly. I could move 25 gallon pots one at a time...
Happy growing :pass:

You probably go the Ca from my info, or maybe remembered.
:cheers:
I don't know where the hell I got California at.:crying::shrug:that's what I get for waking and baking.

Oh yeah moving them in and out I've done that before it's not all that fun but it can be done you can extend your season quite long with some effort.

I'm in central Michigan. I use to do light deprivation. With some effort and being married to it cuz it was manual.... I could get 3 crops out of a season if I wanted too. But 2 is hard enough though... Starting 4/20. I've got to be married to it for about 12 weeks for 3 and 8 week's for 2.
If I was automated would be different.

We just started flowering up here in Michigan. We're down under 14 hours a day now of daylight they triggered about 1 1/2 weeks ago. And the stretch is on and The flowers are coming.

Well I'll be watching to see how you handle this. A little trailer or something like that would work great to move them in and out with. I used to do it with a modified hand dolly. I could move 25 gallon pots one at a time...
Happy growing :pass:
you might have gotten that from my info, or remembered, or read it on a post somewhere... was correct till the first of the year.

After you said something I went and updated. my last grow in California came down end of last October, dried, jared, and I pretty much loaded up and came to Oklahoma looking for a place. bought here, went home, loaded up a moving truck and headed east while the house there went on the market. Everything went pretty smooth, surprisingly. Now just busy beyond belief getting set up, and figuring out what the hell I'm doing... all new climate here, so Im just gonna give it a shot and do what i gotta to get thru. I'm guessing I'm looking at early to mid November as a take down time. I've run this batch of seeds a couple times now, always seems to be done right at the 85-90 day mark, so we'll see if I get lucky, or am moving plants. If i have to do that, I'm hoping they are all on pallets, then i can grab them easy.
If it looks like we'll get rain during flower, I still have half a can of that Rot Block if needed. (I haven't seen or heard of it again since the test a couple years back) Am more worried about the overnight temps. and honestly, lack of light while flowering. Im basically at the same latitude as I was before, so lighting should be as good or better, but not great end of October. No shadows from in town type stuff will help, but.... I may pull a few at the stretch and stuff them under my lights in the shop just to see the difference.

I'd love to just jump on the indoor, but there is a ton to do around here, so outdoor till things slow up a bit, then I can assemble the indoor thing and goof around with that over the winter months.

I have plants above ground. 6 at this point. Added a quarter cup of One Shot to each container.
Not a lot else to report on, had a couple of gray days and about a half an inch of rain last couple days. This morning the skies were clear when I went to open the chicken coop up. Its clouded up since, more clouds than blue. Sun can be pretty intense here. next season I see shade cloth use, both over the garden and the garden... currently I've got the girls getting morning sun, shaded from about noon on.

IMG_6527.jpg
IMG_6528.jpg
IMG_6529.jpg
IMG_6530.jpg
IMG_6531.jpg
IMG_6532.jpg

IMG_6524.jpg

hasn't been much to update, things have been running as expected. plants look good, weather has been fair, nights are still in the low 70s, with a couple days at the beginning of the month down into the high 50s. hoping to get to mid October before I move them into the shop and under lights. lots to be done here, between running fence and taking care of animals. best thing I've done was move here.
IMG_6856.jpg
IMG_6857.jpg
IMG_6860.jpg
IMG_6861.jpg
IMG_6865.jpg

He will drink his super sauce
And throw the bad guys for a loss
And he will bring them in alive and kickin puk puk puk puk
There is one thing you should learn
When there is no one else to turn to
Call for Super Chicken puk puk puk puk
Call for Super Chicken puk ack