Outdoor DOGS LIFE

LOL, nasty and hungry spider, man your garden makess me mouthwaterin and the smellll......

thanks Mongol, yeah their starting to smell. last year i open pollinated the entire crop and i ended up with many seeds that i had to pick out of the bud. this year im just pollinating one maybe two branches of the keeper females. the male and females used are of the Hindu Kush pheno type.

thanks Mongol, yeah their starting to smell. last year i open pollinated the entire crop and i ended up with many seeds that i had to pick out of the bud. this year im just pollinating one maybe two branches of the keeper females. the male and females used are of the Hindu Kush pheno type.

I used to get a few hundred seeds just from pollinating maybe 2-4 little branches on 1-2 best mothers.

I used to get a few hundred seeds just from pollinating maybe 2-4 little branches on 1-2 best mothers.
They're looking beautiful @SUNDOG .
A lush forest of autos.

Hey Maria, thanks. their in full flower now. just feed them some cow shit and organic bottled nutes i had left over. must likely going to pollinate the auto keepers next week sometime. I'll get some pictures up tomorrow if im able.

Hey Maria, thanks. their in full flower now. just feed them some cow shit and organic bottled nutes i had left over. must likely going to pollinate the auto keepers next week sometime. I'll get some pictures up tomorrow if im able.

Cool. I'd prob try to grow like this if I was in a legal country / state.
Your plants must be up to F3 or F4 by now, right?
Are they stabilizing in terms of phenotype?

Cool. I'd prob try to grow like this if I was in a legal country / state.
Your plants must be up to F3 or F4 by now, right?
Are they stabilizing in terms of phenotype?

have a few different lines of this strain, the ones here are somewhere between F9 - F10..crazy huh? but most of the crossing of this line where done using multiple males ( I.B.L open pollination) so theres been plenty of diversity. the last few years i have been alot more selective with crossing them. i may do some backcrossing this round too, i found last years stud's pollen.

have a few different lines of this strain, the ones here are somewhere between F9 - F10..crazy huh? but most of the crossing of this line where done using multiple males ( I.B.L open pollination) so theres been plenty of diversity. the last few years i have been alot more selective with crossing them. i may do some backcrossing this round too, i found last years stud's pollen.
:clapper::clapper: that's some serious work man. F9 or even 10 is some serious dedication. Cool that you're getting selective, but what exactly are you looking for? And is this the only line of constant working? I assume you have multiple other crosses but I'm also assuming that you really like this particular one lol. Excited to see how these do, just waiting to see what the selection process will be like. :smokeit::smokeit:

oh and as for the phenotypes, yeah their becoming way more stabilized. i have a few phenos locked down and still working with others..autos in general are just awesome plants so it makes it hard for me, i just want to keep them all and make a shit ton of seeds!!!

Back