Outdoor DOGS LIFE

have a few different lines of this strain, the ones here are somewhere between F9 - F10..crazy huh? but most of the crossing of this line where done using multiple males ( I.B.L open pollination) so theres been plenty of diversity. the last few years i have been alot more selective with crossing them. i may do some backcrossing this round too, i found last years stud's pollen.

Oh, wow, that many years, huh?
I'm glad you're doing open pollination with multiple males.
I think in the long run that is best for genetic strength.
And since they're IBL to begin with, won't make too much diversity.
What were they? Hindu Kush and AK47 ??

:clapper::clapper: that's some serious work man. F9 or even 10 is some serious dedication. Cool that you're getting selective, but what exactly are you looking for? And is this the only line of constant working? I assume you have multiple other crosses but I'm also assuming that you really like this particular one lol. Excited to see how these do, just waiting to see what the selection process will be like. :smokeit::smokeit:

thanks FreeFlow, yeah i have multiple crosses that i stay working on. autos and photos period... with this auto line i was selecting and using any plants that where able to adapt to the climate when planted early ( mid November ) able grow and flower. i would literately throw handfuls of seeds in to the garden and let them open pollinate, save the seeds and do it again the next year... now i feel their adapted better to early starts so now im just separating and locking down phenos i feel are going to be useful for future breeding.

thanks FreeFlow, yeah i have multiple crosses that i stay working on. autos and photos period... with this auto line i was selecting and using any plants that where able to adapt to the climate when planted early ( mid November ) able grow and flower. i would literately throw handfuls of seeds in to the garden and let them open pollinate, save the seeds and do it again the next year... now i feel their adapted better to early starts so now im just separating and locking down phenos i feel are going to be useful for future breeding.
Handfuls of seeds........ :finger: :crying:.. I've gotten a few seeds through breeding but I've never open pollinated anything I can't say I've ever managed to get handfuls of seed. I would :woody::woody::woody:all day long with handfuls of beans :crying::crying:

This lot looks pretty damn stable bro, they all are very similar in structure, aside from the few oddballs. Good job man, do you have any idea what the rogue auto might be?

Oh, wow, that many years, huh?
I'm glad you're doing open pollination with multiple males.
I think in the long run that is best for genetic strength.
And since they're IBL to begin with, won't make too much diversity.
What were they? Hindu Kush and AK47 ??

yeah i got the original genetics back in 2007 i think and been breeding with them since. when i bought them they where sold as: Auto AK47 X Auto Hindu Kush F1's from Low Life Seeds.. I've only really grown out 1 Auto Haze plant from Dinafem ( which i did breed with) and 1 Auto roadrunner plant i think is Dinafem as well. other then that I've only grown this auto strain or crosses of it im working on.

Handfuls of seeds........ :finger: :crying:.. I've gotten a few seeds through breeding but I've never open pollinated anything I can't say I've ever managed to get handfuls of seed. I would :woody::woody::woody:all day long with handfuls of beans :crying::crying:

This lot looks pretty damn stable bro, they all are very similar in structure, aside from the few oddballs. Good job man, do you have any idea what the rogue auto might be?

lol...im a hoarder with seeds...its rare if i have bud with out seeds in it. sucks at times to have to pick them all out though. not sure not what you mean by "rugue autos" but if you mean the odd balls? their just a small percent of phenos that arent breed out or locked down yet. for the most part this batch is mostly Auto AK47 pheno and a few Auto Hidu Kush phenos.

The autos that had just fallen on the floor and sprouted on their own. I believe 1 looks to be along your walkway? Those are the rogue autos I'm referring too

The autos that had just fallen on the floor and sprouted on their own. I believe 1 looks to be along your walkway? Those are the rogue autos I'm referring too

oh i see..yup those are from the same line, last years grow. i pollinated the entire crop, there was 1000s of seeds from plants i wanted nothing to do with so they where composted. on the way to the compost bin many fall on the ground. theres three "rogues" two are for sure female. their doing good for not getting any help other then some water here and there and being stomped every other day. didnt get pics of them today. but tomorrow ill post some.

up date time:
DSCN2691.JPG
DSCN2692.JPG
DSCN2693.JPG
DSCN2694.JPG

Attachments

• DSCN2690.JPG
    DSCN2690.JPG
    252.3 KB · Views: 86
Back