Outdoor DOGS LIFE

here's some auto seeds that fall on the ground last year, they made it on their own completely with no help from me at all. matter of fact I've stomped them many times. two are females:
DSCN2598.JPG
DSCN2599.JPG
DSCN2601.JPG
DSCN2602.JPG

The 38 auto females are the right amount for the bed, the smallest ones are just under 3ft tall. tallest being 4ft plus. i tried to stunt them, in the beginning by starting them in small pots and not transplanting them till after 4 weeks.it didn't work. i think it has to do with root space. if they were in any size pots they would be smaller and probably would have flowered by now. goes to show that autos are awesome and will still get on the larger side if given enough root space even after being in small pot for 4 weeks.

Last edited:
The 38 auto females are the right amount for the bed, the smallest ones are just under 3ft tall. tallest being 4ft plus. i tried to stunt them, in the beginning by starting them in small pots and not transplanting them till after 4 weeks.it didn't work. i think it has to do with root space. if they were in any size pots they would be smaller and probably would have flowered by now.

I have a question for you...how many hours of direct sun do they get? I noticed a direct link with limited light autos(8 hours of sun) taking longer to finish...i have no idea why(even logically) they would, but its a trend i have seen with autos in my partial sun garden. Wondering if that might be some kind of factor with your grow?????
The autos in the full sun garden(15 hours of direct sun) always seem to finish close to breeder specified times, even though they have totally unrestricted root expansion.

I have a question for you...how many hours of direct sun do they get? I noticed a direct link with limited light autos(8 hours of sun) taking longer to finish...i have no idea why(even logically) they would, but its a trend i have seen with autos in my partial sun garden. Wondering if that might be some kind of factor with your grow?????
The autos in the full sun garden(15 hours of direct sun) always seem to finish close to breeder specified times, even though they have totally unrestricted root expansion.

interesting, they probably get around 10 hours of DIRECT sunlight maybe more. under 24 hours of light indoors they are faster. will definitely look into it further. whats the difference in finishing time between your two gardens?

interesting, they probably get around 10 hours of DIRECT sunlight maybe more. under 24 hours of light indoors they are faster. will definitely look into it further. whats the difference in finishing time between your two gardens?

Both spots i grow with unrestricted root zones. 70-77 day strains seem to take around 90 in the partial sun, while overall they finish on que to breeder specs in the full sun. The only auto i have done so far in the full sun that did not finish close to breeder specs(out of 12 strains) was the autoultimate which was cut on day 100...interesting enough the second AU in the same season planted in partial sun was taken a touch early on day 100. Coincidence? Maybe? Seems to be a repeating pattern on my end though!!

Both spots i grow with unrestricted root zones. 70-77 day strains seem to take around 90 in the partial sun, while overall they finish on que to breeder specs in the full sun. The only auto i have done so far in the full sun that did not finish close to breeder specs(out of 12 strains) was the autoultimate which was cut on day 100...interesting enough the second AU in the same season planted in partial sun was taken a touch early on day 100. Coincidence? Maybe? Seems to be a repeating pattern on my end though!!

good to know, as of right now their at day 99!!! day 71 if counted when transplanted. how big did your autoultimate get and what was the yield?

good to know, as of right now their at day 99!!! day 71 if counted when transplanted. how big did your autoultimate get and what was the yield?

The AU in partial sun i got 100 grams even and she was hmmmm 45" in height if i am remembering correctly. The full sun AU was 41" in height and she put out bigtime....pulled 265grams from her dry, despite a bunch of mold toss(high average RH here)

The AU in partial sun i got 100 grams even and she was hmmmm 45" in height if i am remembering correctly. The full sun AU was 41" in height and she put out bigtime....pulled 265grams from her dry, despite a bunch of mold toss(high average RH here)

Nice!.... the tallest is 45"/46" at the moment..I believe last year they started flowering by mid May so I'm hopping soon.

Back