DOGS LIFE indoor

Great bud shots, I bet that MB #1 hits like that baseball bat too.

Thanks, the Mozambiquen poisons #1&6 have a good Sativa effects and it's getting better with cure time. But they need work to bring up the THC percentage.havent had much of the #6 it's still curing, the #1 has this dissociative type high when you smoke enough. You catch yourself daydreaming in the weirdest moments. Kind of takes your mind on a trip. So definitely want to increase that effect.

Whooody seeded and non seeded
IMG_3593.JPG
IMG_3595.JPG
IMG_3596.JPG

Warning! Don't use this product, has thrips living in the EWC. After applying small amounts to my mom and dads as a top dress I noticed thrips in my soil. Luckily I had a watchful eye and caught them early on. I pulled a random amount out of the bag and scooped it. In a matter of seconds could see multiple generations of thrips crawling about.Just goes to show that you have to really be careful what you bring in to your garden.
IMG_3600.JPG

That LAB serum looks cool, what uses do you find for it?

Hey RivetGrrl thanks for the interest, It's used as a probiotic for plants. Also used for composting organic matter. People use it in the res of "sips" ( autopots). It doesn't need air to stay good or grow. Good for pets and humans too. There's too much to list really. If you look up "Lactic Acid Bacteria" you'll find a wealth of info, I'm just getting into it myself so I definitely don't have all the answers. I just drenched my soil with it to help break down soil amendments and within 24hrs I was able to see a positive effect on the plants.

Back