DOGS LIFE indoor

Mozambiquen poison #1 harvest:
IMG_3503.JPG
IMG_3504.JPG
IMG_3506.JPG
IMG_3507.JPG

Surprised I haven't seen this until now, great thread and genetics. I love that Purple Chongo!

Thanks RivetGrrl, the Purple Chongo is one of my favs. I'll do another run of her as soon as I get caught up, whenever that is.

I probably missed it, but I can't find info on seedfinder.eu either for her lineage. Who is the breeder and what are the parentage of her if you don't mind me asking?

What have ya done this time DOG?!:yoinks:

This Mozambiquen is such a beauty, you are perfecting your breeder skills now and i'm very glad it is so mate:)

Can't wait what comes next and what ya show us next outdoor season my friend:thumbsup:

Cool, so it isn't an available strain, I'll be keeping an eye on what you are doing with her then as you are getting some interesting crosses in here. I'm just getting into pollen chucking, looking into reversing etc. now. Been doing research for awhile now and did a seed repro but that's about it for now.
Nice cobs btw too! Another thing on my "to do" list.

Purple Chongo isn't available, just a strain that I've been working with for a while. At the moment I'm just making IBLs and crosses with the strains I have for future breedings. I'll be doing a pheno hunt for an auto flower strain as soon as I'm caught up.

Yeah the cobs cool it's my first time trying to make one and I messed up didn't air it out when I needed (due to holidays festivities) and it molded up lol but I just cut it off and started to dry it out. It's just for me so I'm ok with that. Good thing I didn't attempt the whole harvest!
IMG_3529.JPG
IMG_3530.JPG

Back