DOGS LIFE indoor

Hope things are going better for you, I was gone for a length of time too so I get it. Welcome back tho and I love your pics and plants, thanks for sharing again :thumbsup:

Hope things are going better for you, I was gone for a length of time too so I get it. Welcome back tho and I love your pics and plants, thanks for sharing again :thumbsup:

Thanks for stopping in RivetGrrl, life’s been going ok.. good vibes to you. Tag me to anything you got going on as well. If I remember right last time I checked you had some CBD don plants going.

Thanks for stopping in RivetGrrl, life’s been going ok.. good vibes to you. Tag me to anything you got going on as well. If I remember right last time I checked you had some CBD don plants going.

I need to get my journal up and running again, but have been putting it off as I don't have anything "exciting" to look at. But I do have some plants vegging right now, just waiting for them to get bigger. Growing some haze cross and other stuff but no buds to look at yet.

I need to get my journal up and running again, but have been putting it off as I don't have anything "exciting" to look at. But I do have some plants vegging right now, just waiting for them to get bigger. Growing some haze cross and other stuff but no buds to look at yet.

Well when you do let me know. I’m always interested in haze, haze crosses and sativas. What’s the flower time of the cross?

Well when you do let me know. I’m always interested in haze, haze crosses and sativas. What’s the flower time of the cross?

It's Doors x Original Haze and is one of the shortest flowing hazes the guy was able to make. Flowers from about 9-11 weeks but seems some have harvested her at 10 weeks. I have other hazes from him but they are trickier to grow I am told (and much longer flower times) so I started with this one as recommended. I also have a selection of Ace Seeds genetics, I need to decide what I want to grow next from them. I will tag you in for sure.

Back