DOGS LIFE indoor

IMG_4070.JPG
IMG_4071.JPG
IMG_4072.JPG

Hope all the AFN family is doing well, been six months since I posted last, sorry for leaving you guys hanging. Got a new gig with different hours plus the worlds been going to shit as you all know, so made it hard to post. Going to start posting current projects more regularly.

First set of pictures is a Thai Lights F3, wanted to see what the parents made and I’m very happy going to keep her around.

Second set is ether Tangbreath X CookieGlue or CookieGlue X CookieGlue F2 she sprang up on her own and I like the way she grows but damn is she slow to flower just about 10weeks and I have only seen Very few brown hairs.

They are just about 10 weeks into bloom
• area is 2x4 with a Platinum LED P600. only have the bloom switch on for about two weeks now.
• five(5) gal pots with Roots Organic, a little extra compost, other goodies and one drink of tea two weeks back.
• temp is 79-82 degrees. Humidity is 40 %. C02 is 920ppm to 1200ppm.
0346BFF8-A3DB-43BF-BDF4-CFA14D07D363.jpeg
8594CD19-0B47-490B-92C0-988B55A6AE71.jpeg

Maaaan DOG!:bighug:it's been a while and i'm really glad you're well up and also on go with your projects! That crosses really look and sound delicious, also the P 600 was a good companion iny my first years with LED's, keep going that work and show here my friend!:thumbsup:

Maaaan DOG!:bighug:it's been a while and i'm really glad you're well up and also on go with your projects! That crosses really look and sound delicious, also the P 600 was a good companion iny my first years with LED's, keep going that work and show here my friend!:thumbsup:

:cheers: MONGOL!!! Thanks for love. Tag me to your journals if you have any going on. Definitely want to see your garden and peppers. :jointman:

Back