DOGS LIFE indoor

Hey RivetGrrl thanks for the interest, It's used as a probiotic for plants. Also used for composting organic matter. People use it in the res of "sips" ( autopots). It doesn't need air to stay good or grow. Good for pets and humans too. There's too much to list really. If you look up "Lactic Acid Bacteria" you'll find a wealth of info, I'm just getting into it myself so I definitely don't have all the answers. I just drenched my soil with it to help break down soil amendments and within 24hrs I was able to see a positive effect on the plants.

Thanks for the info! After much time, I am starting to really like my AutoPots (never thought I'd say I am starting to look more to them than the hydro now). So easy to use and the more organic I go with them, the nicer the plants are coming along. I started out using coco and hated them, results were sub-par. Different for everyone I know as I see people growing monsters in coco media AP's.

Haven't updated in a while, here's what I've been up to. Trying my hand at making my own bokashi bran. After being sealed in the bag it needs to sit for three weeks.
IMG_3649.JPG
IMG_3650.JPG
IMG_3651.JPG

This is Dark Heart Nurserys "Whooody"
Pics at the chop, dried and an eighth ready to burn. Indica dom with a very strong berry smell and tastes that last the whole bowl/joint.
IMG_3656.JPG
IMG_3657.JPG
IMG_3634.JPG
IMG_3642.JPG

Here's a test run of EQ Genetics Cookie Glue F2 I made last year. Just want to see what I get. There was probably about 15 plus seeds to start. have five females and just chopped a male. The one dead looking girl got hit by some wind she might make a comeback.
IMG_3652.JPG
IMG_3653.JPG
IMG_3654.JPG
IMG_3655.JPG

The mom & dad tent, bonsai style. They just got a trim. Apologies for the LED lighting
IMG_3673.JPG
IMG_3674.JPG

EQ's Cookie Glue F2's 18 days later. Their getting too big going to have to clone them and put them back out later. Some flowering from being out too early they should go back to veg soon.
IMG_3687.JPG
IMG_3689.JPG
IMG_3690.JPG

DIY bakashi bran opened after 3 weeks, that area of bacteria was about the size of a baseball and hard as a rock when dug up. I broke it into pieces and mixed it in. Starting to dry it now.
IMG_3694.JPG
IMG_3695.JPG
IMG_3696.JPG

Watered with some LAB a day ago, the bacteria is definitely in the soil.
IMG_3698.JPG
IMG_3699.JPG

Back