Lighting DIY COBs 1000w or very close 2

Most of my items arrived. I was working on the frame a bit yesterday. it's starting to get heavy, I used U-shaped bar for the frame edge and 90degree for the heatsink rails. Affixing the sinks to the rails with screws is going to be a pain I can tell. I need to use your pics as a guide lol

Thats a really nice setuo bro. Hate im just now getti g here. But im subbed now

Most of my items arrived. I was working on the frame a bit yesterday. it's starting to get heavy, I used U-shaped bar for the frame edge and 90degree for the heatsink rails. Affixing the sinks to the rails with screws is going to be a pain I can tell. I need to use your pics as a guide lol
If u got any questions dont hesitate buddy..
Goid luck

Atrain...... A pleasure to have u here bro... An honour... To think just a year and a half ago i read through all of your threads on 420mag b4 starting to grow autos(b4 finding this site of course).. Life of an autoflower was classic and helped me tons... Check out the grow with just one of these panels, should be in my sig.. Next run I'll be running both panels , a little mephisto vs fastbuds kinda deal..
Cheers

Hell yeah man... cant wait to see the comparison my friend...

The lifecycle if an auto bit was written by muddy right here on afn. He was a pioneer of helping maximize the growth of autos.

Glad to be here man and great to see folks putting brain power and elbow grease to work to achieve a goal... outstanding lights

Still hoping to get some sort of DIY cob badge for builds just like this. Think about how many people benefited from it and the traffic in general. It deserves a bit of love.

If you wanna jump "inthefire" so to speak, and do your own, we are here to help..
Cheers

Back