Lighting DIY COBs 1000w or very close 2

Still hoping to get some sort of DIY cob badge for builds just like this. Think about how many people benefited from it and the traffic in general. It deserves a bit of love.

The led tech freak is the led DIY badge...

@Rebel me too bro please i have a 200w diy cob light

@Jimmyclone bro question, does rapid-led have good prices or should i be looking elsewhere for lower? Just want to know if they overprice what they sell or not in ur opinion. Thanks in advance!

Rapid is pretty competitive in there pricing, but do have limited options.. Mike is a good dude there, got me drivers at a good price that i couldn't find elsewhere.. Where do u live bud? What country? I might be able to point u in there right direction .
Cheers

If you wanna jump "inthefire" so to speak, and do your own, we are here to help..
Cheers

Hey Jimmy how's it going man, hope all is going great with the setup. I have basically managed to finished assembling everything except for the dimming of the two drivers. I was hoping that maybe you could walk me through how to wire up the two drivers so that they work with a single potentiometer.

So in my case I'm using the hlg-320h-c 1400b to power up 6 cobs, twice. Each driver powers 6 cobs separately but I would like to dim all 12 cobs if possible using a single pot. Would I simply connect both dimming outputs together and then connect that wire to a 100k ohm pot?

Hey Jimmy how's it going man, hope all is going great with the setup. I have basically managed to finished assembling everything except for the dimming of the two drivers. I was hoping that maybe you could walk me through how to wire up the two drivers so that they work with a single potentiometer.

So in my case I'm using the hlg-320h-c 1400b to power up 6 cobs, twice. Each driver powers 6 cobs separately but I would like to dim all 12 cobs if possible using a single pot. Would I simply connect both dimming outputs together and then connect that wire to a 100k ohm pot?
You need a 50k pot and a 5k resistor in series to run 2 drivers at once.

Back