Lighting DIY COBs 1000w or very close 2

Dude that is flippin awesome!! Literally! :worship:

You are gonna absolutely rock it in that tent with that set up brother! I am sitting reading this while smoking a lovely cheeeeese joint, and the thought of your lights is making me laugh out loud bro :d5:

I will definitely be following along mate. And you def deserve some rep! :slap:

So the day has arrived.... Put on your glasses.. She is alive!!!!!!!!!
20170311_151528.jpg
20170311_151447.jpg
20170311_151457.jpg

I just couldn't wait for the last 2 to finish.. Had to through this bad boy up.. Got my next beans in paper towel.. Should be potted soon. Dutch passion Brooklyn sunrise will be the test run with the new light.. I will start a separate thread soon...
There is one screw up i made as it was after 12 last night and i was super lit.. Very fixable.. But i won't do it for a while... You might have to look closely at the pictures.... And its not the slack in the wires... Haha.. I have tightened those up since the pics...
Cheers

Attachments

• 20170311_151512.jpg
    20170311_151512.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 119
Dude that is flippin awesome!! Literally! :worship:

You are gonna absolutely rock it in that tent with that set up brother! I am sitting reading this while smoking a lovely cheeeeese joint, and the thought of your lights is making me laugh out loud bro :d5:

I will definitely be following along mate. And you def deserve some rep! :slap:
Thanks buddy.. Really lookin forward to this next run.... To think i was soooooo close to buying two mars hydro reflectors.... Wtf was i thinking.. The crazy thing is my extraction fan hasn't come on once.. The tent stays at 23 degrees bang on at 300w...now yes it will. Be on and off once there are 2 of these in there, but man ive been listening to that stupid extraction fan 18 hrs a day for too too long.
Cheers

Thanks buddy.. Really lookin forward to this next run.... To think i was soooooo close to buying two mars hydro reflectors.... Wtf was i thinking.. The crazy thing is my extraction fan hasn't come on once.. The tent stays at 23 degrees bang on at 300w...now yes it will. Be on and off once there are 2 of these in there, but man ive been listening to that stupid extraction fan 18 hrs a day for too too long.
Cheers

Haha I started with a mars. For like two weeks!

Good new re the extractor. I don't even own one :biggrin:

Looking absolutely splendid in there now mate congrats :d5:

So i had the light upto 320ish last night b4 going for night shift.. Probably 36" away.. Came home to some unhappy girls.. These baby's got some power.. I just replaced a 1000w hps 2 days ago that was 20" or so away.. Now 300 cob Watts at 36" is light stressing them? Wow... Gonna be a little learning curve here.. They were happy at 250w so thats where i put it back too... Loving the cobs... :idea:

It takes a while to get your head around mate! They are so intense, with amazing penetration even at a good height above plants. And thats my ickle 200w system! hahaha

Back