Lighting DIY Cob Building. Safety first! [ELECTRICAL SAFETY ADVICE]

Ignorant would be asking which color would look best for your cob frame. Lol All wire has a voltage rating on the package and fine printed on the wire itself. 18g solid wire should be fine but please check the voltage. That voltage should be higher than the drivers voltage.

Thanks for the reply Smo. There is no voltage on the package or the wire itself. Made by CCI. All it says is low voltage thermostat and bell wire. Can't find anything about it on CCI.s website

This is what is inside my Viparspectra 900w... 3 drivers like this...3 fans like this and 3 banks of lights. Each bank has its own dedicated driver and fan. Here is my cob question - for best efficiency, what cob should i get and how many (in series) per driver/fan combo?
I have zero affiliation with any brand name, just looking for quality at a decent price.
Thanks, peace, one love, puff puff pass and all that jazz.
d74f6859194fe19e667d2ef25a85e28b.jpg
2ad7701e0e0460d3b3263251f66b870b.jpg

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

This is what is inside my Viparspectra 900w... 3 drivers like this...3 fans like this and 3 banks of lights. Each bank has its own dedicated driver and fan. Here is my cob question - for best efficiency, what cob should i get and how many (in series) per driver/fan combo?
I have zero affiliation with any brand name, just looking for quality at a decent price.
Thanks, peace, one love, puff puff pass and all that jazz.
d74f6859194fe19e667d2ef25a85e28b.jpg
2ad7701e0e0460d3b3263251f66b870b.jpg

I think you are not in the right spot. Close though! @BigSm0 is the man. He loves it when i ring.

I think this deserves its own journal. It is electrical but this thread is for electrical concerns and safety. Might sound odd but it's better suited in the DIY mars questions and answers thread. I'll be happy to help you convert that thing

Dont know how to make my own journal...

Would be starting a new thread. Let me find a good spot.

Link to pictures: https://www.autoflower.org/threads/konopch-plants.53809/page-12

I read I must to "ground" my light. How to?
One "ground" wire is power cord/cable, other "ground" wire is from MW driver. I wire power cord to MW driver and stick it to wall holes. Not good?
Not good!! You need to know color codes. please dont put a hot wire on a ground.. Read read read .. About power in your contry and how it works.. Nothing wrong with questions bro but not like this..

Back