hello ronin...out of all the XXL line which is your favorite?
So far I'd have to say the White Widow. It's the most consistent in regards to growth and smoke.
I really like the Cheese and Moby Dick autos, but the xxl versions have been really large with average yield.
These two would be great outdoors.
Blue Amnesia and Amnesia are tied for follow up flavor.

Thanks
I think I have already found my classy widow cross strain, assuming the smoke kicks ass.(Delicious Seeds photo Fruity Chronic Juice which is WW X Chronic) Growing like a champ in early preflower outdoors.
I have a plan to do a full sun outdoor with a handful of giant autos in some spare space with my photos. Moby has been on my list to try, as I have read it has good medicinal qualities and is a vigorous grower/bloomer.

Just started this strain I'm New to auto flowers any points you can give about this strain?

Thanks looks awesome!

Just started this strain I'm New to auto flowers any points you can give about this strain?

Thanks looks awesome!

@swerve Why not start a thread here on AFN. You will then have tons of help from the great members here and myself?. As you are new to autos you have come to the right place and documenting the grow if possible can help a first-time grower a lot. You have a wealth of information and some very competent growers here so I think a thread would be a good idea?

All the best

D-M.

So far I'd have to say the White Widow. It's the most consistent in regards to growth and smoke.
I really like the Cheese and Moby Dick autos, but the xxl versions have been really large with average yield.
These two would be great outdoors.
Blue Amnesia and Amnesia are tied for follow up flavor.

I would have to agree. The ww xxl is the only xxl that does not grow to tall and the end product is divine. Don't get me wrong the flavour and taste from both moby and cheese xxl are amazing but I would not try the xxl range if you are a beginner. I have seen one cheese xxl reach over 7ft with a 200+g yield. This is something I would take on only if you know the basics as some topping and training with the xxl strains could be required :).

Both the blue am and amnesia are super tasty strains along with the Auto Blue kush.

All the best

D-M.

Back