I will start mine asap! Wooop just got the final thing I needed on the mail my Remo nutes. One white widow and cheese, I don't know if they are cbd

Hello warriors! :vibe:Sorry for not being on here too much lately. I live if Florida and had a hurricane chasing me all last week.

:pop::pop::pop:
It is definitely going to be fun following this over the next few weeks. Good to see all the talent here taking part in the contest. We will definitely be pulling for all of the Platinum growers, and of course we will have a prize for whomever grows the dankest under one of our panels.
:pass:
All the best to our friends at @Dinafem-Mark & @RemoNutrients and good luck to everyone taking part!

Glad to see you are ok after the crazy hurricane :thumbsup: @PlatinumLEDTom

This is going to be epic and we at Dinafem are happy to be involved :pass:

Good luck to everyone :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark..

Inside the package was a letter saying they just disposed and destroyed them something like that. First time it has happen to me but it happens to alot more people too.. at least they left the stickers and the king size papers lol
@Micron Creek

I think we just have time and will leave things the way they are :thumbsup:

If growers germinate next week they will have October and November with a few days remaining this month and a week in December. It's going to be tight but can be done :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark..
I'll start as soon your seeds arrived, everything prepared already, mine should be done in the 2nd week of December!!!:thumbsup:

Off to a flying start. Beautiful looking plant and showing a nice growth rate :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark..
thanks mark, just wait until space under my 400w DIY COB fixture is available for her she will REALLY take off then!

Back