Where about are you located @Belivitez? and @Mossy do we have time to get seeds out? Will take 5-10 days! :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark.

There is time still if you want to send him some. I am not planting for another week

Aggghhhhhhhhhhh..do we need to change the Finish time..?..I didn't want a staggered start on the sept comps or we will end up in the middle of the xmas party....and if we go into Jan for finish poll we run into staff winter lay off..:coffee:..rules in place for 2018 to prevent it.

He doesn't need any as he is using platinum and can stay based on what Mossy said..

Any 1 of the 3..@believitez will qualify for the [HASHTAG]#platinum led[/HASHTAG] panel Battle with any seed.

Remember..this is the 2017 comp..new legs will open on 1st Feb 2018 and 1st May 2018 for the 2018 title..

[HASHTAG]#bookspaceinyourgrowroomnow[/HASHTAG] for the 2018 [HASHTAG]#dinafem[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#platinum led[/HASHTAG] and [HASHTAG]#remo nutrients[/HASHTAG] Battles in 2018.

Eu grower Mark :cheers:

So Platinum led is ticket for this battle? @Ribbzzy if i understand correctly we can fight here :shooty::shooty:

Yup..:amazon:
yeah boi! I'll be in the green corner :backside:

[HASHTAG]#gogladiators[/HASHTAG]

Aggghhhhhhhhhhh..do we need to change the Finish time..?..I didn't want a staggered start on the sept comps or we will end up in the middle of the xmas party....and if we go into Jan for finish poll we run into staff winter lay off..:coffee:..rules in place for 2018 to prevent it.

Any 1 of the 3..@believitez will qualify for the [HASHTAG]#platinum led[/HASHTAG] panel Battle with any seed.

Remember..this is the 2017 comp..new legs will open on 1st Feb 2018 and 1st May 2018 for the 2018 title..

[HASHTAG]#bookspaceinyourgrowroomnow[/HASHTAG] for the 2018 [HASHTAG]#dinafem[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#platinum led[/HASHTAG] and [HASHTAG]#remo nutrients[/HASHTAG] Battles in 2018.

Yup..:amazon:

[HASHTAG]#gogladiators[/HASHTAG]
I though got we already did that. 11/30 finish time

ok guys so heres update for the @Dinafem-Mark Cheese CBD Auto
Day 13 (pics taken 9/19/17)
Feed is as follows:
5ML/G @RemoNutrients Micro,Grow,Natures Candy,Magnifical,VeloKelp
and every Monday i do a plain Recharge Feed @ 1tsp/Gal
pH is always 6.2 for My Pro-Mix Grows
DSCN8254.JPG
DSCN8255.JPG
DSCN8256.JPG

How many weeks would that give someone just germing next week...?..:shrug:

We have to have the battle polled and finished for 10th Dec..can we make it on dates..?

I think we just have time and will leave things the way they are :thumbsup:

If growers germinate next week they will have October and November with a few days remaining this month and a week in December. It's going to be tight but can be done :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark..

Hello warriors! :vibe:Sorry for not being on here too much lately. I live if Florida and had a hurricane chasing me all last week.

:pop::pop::pop:
It is definitely going to be fun following this over the next few weeks. Good to see all the talent here taking part in the contest. We will definitely be pulling for all of the Platinum growers, and of course we will have a prize for whomever grows the dankest under one of our panels.
:pass:
All the best to our friends at @Dinafem-Mark & @RemoNutrients and good luck to everyone taking part!

Back