Ok folks the only thing that is a must for this battle is you must grow Dinafem genetics. Does not have to be CBD unless you are part of the test team for those seeds... grow away folks I will be dropping seeds soon.
Ok Ripper, i'll grow Dinafem seeds under Platinum light, but how it works with Remo nutes, are they supported also and if who to contact??? And whats with the final germ date, can it be enlarged? Because my Dinafem seeds havent arrived already?

Ok Ripper, i'll grow Dinafem seeds under Platinum light, but how it works with Remo nutes, are they supported also and if who to contact??? And whats with the final germ date, can it be enlarged? Because my Dinafem seeds havent arrived already?
i would imagine you can you use any nutes UNLESS you were supplied with Remo Nutrients to test like my self and Ripper. i do plan on using Recharge, Dense, Terpinator and mammoth P as additions to my @RemoNutrients

Ok folks the only thing that is a must for this battle is you must grow Dinafem genetics. Does not have to be CBD unless you are part of the test team for those seeds... grow away folks I will be dropping seeds soon.
That's me out chaps :headbang:
Good luck peoples

:smokeout:

First it was a pure Platinum Battle, but after Ripper got no seeds from which seed bank? idk it was like cancelled, then Mossy jumped in and it changed into Platinum, Remo and free Dinafem seeds battle...

You're not out, Ripper told us to PM @Dinafem-Mark for free seeds just tell him, maybe you're a little bit late, but also me...
the CBD seeds Mark shipped me haven't arrived me, so he resended today and should be at me at the end of the week and i also asked @Mossy to enlarge the germ date, so let's just wait for further replys guys, everything should go in the right direction:thumbsup:

This is sorted now as we needed telephone number for courier service :thumbsup: should be with you soon mate :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark..

i would imagine you can you use any nutes UNLESS you were supplied with Remo Nutrients to test like my self and Ripper. i do plan on using Recharge, Dense, Terpinator and mammoth P as additions to my @RemoNutrients

I can not see this as a problem. If you have been given the Remo nutrients then this is the line to use. If not the nutrients you use I would imagine is the growers choice :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark..

Looks like we already have a few growers off to a great start :thumbsup: and nice to see a selection of Dinafem genetics being represented :bong:

Is anyone still waiting for Dinafem/AutoDinafem seeds direct from us in Spain?

This is going to be a real fun venture @Mossy has already thrown down the gauntlet @RemoNutrients @PlatinumLEDTom let's show what we can do :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark..

[HASHTAG]#gogladiators[/HASHTAG] :vibe:..it doesn't take much to confuse a bunch of [HASHTAG]#Stoners[/HASHTAG] huh...?....:coffee:

You can enter this [HASHTAG]#growbattle[/HASHTAG] with Either [HASHTAG]#dinafem[/HASHTAG] seeds..a [HASHTAG]#platinum led[/HASHTAG] panel Or [HASHTAG]#remonutrients[/HASHTAG] ..or any combo of the 3.

[HASHTAG]#gogladiators[/HASHTAG] :vibe:..it doesn't take much to confuse a bunch of [HASHTAG]#Stoners[/HASHTAG] huh...?....:coffee:

You can enter this [HASHTAG]#growbattle[/HASHTAG] with Either [HASHTAG]#dinafem[/HASHTAG] seeds..a [HASHTAG]#platinum led[/HASHTAG] panel Or [HASHTAG]#remonutrients[/HASHTAG] ..or any combo of the 3.

Thanks for clearing this up mate we are stoners and the rules can get complicated lol

This is going to be epic :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark..

Back