So Dinafem + Platinum? Sorry i dont know cause first we talking about platinum led contest... @TheMongol
First it was a pure Platinum Battle, but after Ripper got no seeds from which seed bank? idk it was like cancelled, then Mossy jumped in and it changed into Platinum, Remo and free Dinafem seeds battle...
AAAHHHH. Im out then, probably best then, my handycap makes it a nightmare to update
You're not out, Ripper told us to PM @Dinafem-Mark for free seeds just tell him, maybe you're a little bit late, but also me...
the CBD seeds Mark shipped me haven't arrived me, so he resended today and should be at me at the end of the week and i also asked @Mossy to enlarge the germ date, so let's just wait for further replys guys, everything should go in the right direction:thumbsup:

i almost forgot to pot some pics of my @RemoNutrients package i got! sorry guys! a HUGE thank You to Remo and AFN, @Ripper @Mossy :d5:
This is a VERY nicely put together kit that includes ALL you need for a Amazing grow!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
DSCN8175.JPG
DSCN8176.JPG
DSCN8177.JPG
DSCN8178.JPG
DSCN8179.JPG
DSCN8180.JPG
DSCN8182.JPG

First it was a pure Platinum Battle, but after Ripper got no seeds from which seed bank? idk it was like cancelled, then Mossy jumped in and it changed into Platinum, Remo and free Dinafem seeds battle...

You're not out, Ripper told us to PM @Dinafem-Mark for free seeds just tell him, maybe you're a little bit late, but also me...
the CBD seeds Mark shipped me haven't arrived me, so he resended today and should be at me at the end of the week and i also asked @Mossy to enlarge the germ date, so let's just wait for further replys guys, everything should go in the right direction:thumbsup:
I'm not growing CBD plants. I'm gonna bow out of this gracefully. Good luck everyone :pighug:

Ok folks the only thing that is a must for this battle is you must grow Dinafem genetics. Does not have to be CBD unless you are part of the test team for those seeds... grow away folks I will be dropping seeds soon.

Back