Man the prize I won at solstice day got snatched by customs :( was really looking forward the Remo chemo and my other auto cbds, which I was gonna grow here as back up plants.

Sorry to hear this mate :( let me see what I can do from the UK?

All the best

Mark..

I just wish I had a platinum light so I could have joined in on this comp. Dina Fem Mark is a man of his word a stand up guy you could not ask for a nicer seed dude. The Platinum owner is all about educating people on par with some very informative info. VIA you tube. Remo nutrients Joel has started a company that has cut out what you simply do not need in order to grow huge arse plants with REMO nutrients. This is a great format for a comp. that I hope others will follow.

@Fairlynew you don't need to have Platinum led, it's any of the three I believe.

@Dinafem-Mark no problem man it happens and awesome pm me if you need the address it's the same as before.

I'll drop you a new pm mate as I think I've cleared the PM,s :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark..

I just wish I had a platinum light so I could have joined in on this comp. Dina Fem Mark is a man of his word a stand up guy you could not ask for a nicer seed dude. The Platinum owner is all about educating people on par with some very informative info. VIA you tube. Remo nutrients Joel has started a company that has cut out what you simply do not need in order to grow huge arse plants with REMO nutrients. This is a great format for a comp. that I hope others will follow.

I do think this is the first time that 3 trusted vendors have come together in this manner. It is a great thing and we also wish this to be the template for future battles :thumbsup:

This trully is going to be epic and everyone that is watching is in for a show :bong:

Get your seats and popcorn ready as the show is kicking off :pass:

Good luck to everyone from all at Dinafem @PlatinumLEDTom and @RemoNutrients

All the best

Mark..

My choice for this battle under PLATINUM LED, auto Blackberry gum - Seedstock :dancer:

20170925_235256.jpg

Back