Dinafem Dinafem Industrial Plant CBD+Haze CBD Auto!

@scally420

wow amazing work here mate!
Im about to grow the haze and this thread is both inspirational and educational cheers

I see you used 15L airpots and the final hight was about 100cm?
I plan on using a 6L food container with a few holes in to try and keep her below half that, will it work? will she scrog?

also I see you dont water thoroughly just the area where she is growing (in the first few close ups) is that to get a better dry/wet cycle when she is young and not drinking much?
Cant wait for the smoke report
Hi Dion! Glad to see you made your way to AFN. Welcome aboard bud, look forward to chatting wit you later.
w75ax.gif

@scally420

wow amazing work here mate!
Im about to grow the haze and this thread is both inspirational and educational cheers

I see you used 15L airpots and the final hight was about 100cm?
I plan on using a 6L food container with a few holes in to try and keep her below half that, will it work? will she scrog?

also I see you dont water thoroughly just the area where she is growing (in the first few close ups) is that to get a better dry/wet cycle when she is young and not drinking much?
Cant wait for the smoke report
Cheers Dion,the haze really shot up but you could do some LST on it or just keep your light close or if you do a scrog it won't matter,i only water a little bit early on so the roots have to search for water and by week 3 my plants drink a litre a day.

Cheers Dion,the haze really shot up but you could do some LST on it or just keep your light close or if you do a scrog it won't matter,i only water a little bit early on so the roots have to search for water and by week 3 my plants drink a litre a day.

cheers brah

is she(haze) a smelly strain?(low odour? high odour?)

Back