Dinafem Dinafem Industrial Plant CBD+Haze CBD Auto!

The Industrial Plant came in at 131g,rock solid nugs!
048.jpg

What can I say other than phenomenal job with both of the strains and by the look of things both strains performed very well and nice to have a final weight on the ip :thumbsup: . From the feedback I have got about the ip cbd smoke is very good for helping slow the mind down, good for anxiety and depression also it has got a bit of a kick to it which you would not necessarily find in a high cbd strain :toke: . I will definitely be intereted in what you think about the end product and for the haze auto cbd weigh in also if you find any medicinal effects :thumbsup:

Thank you for doing such a great diary and I think the 1st to complete the high cbd test strains on AFN. Thank you for all the continued picture and word updates they have created a great thread.

Enjoy your harvest mate and great job!

All the best

D-M.

What can I say other than phenomenal job with both of the strains and by the look of things both strains performed very well and nice to have a final weight on the ip :thumbsup: . From the feedback I have got about the ip cbd smoke is very good for helping slow the mind down, good for anxiety and depression also it has got a bit of a kick to it which you would not necessarily find in a high cbd strain :toke: . I will definitely be intereted in what you think about the end product and for the haze auto cbd weigh in also if you find any medicinal effects :thumbsup:

Thank you for doing such a great diary and I think the 1st to complete the high cbd test strains on AFN. Thank you for all the continued picture and word updates they have created a great thread.

Enjoy your harvest mate and great job!

All the best

D-M.
Cheers Mark I had a smoke of the scissor hash after trimming the IP and that shit caught me by surprise it but me on my arse!

Very nice grow.. I have never dried in a brown bag but intend to this harvest do you put the brown bag in the tent? Any pointers you can provide?
I don't think I'll be using the tent again I checked the bags today a day early for some reason and they were just right another day and I would have had bags full of dust,next time I'll just put the bags in a cardboard box.

I don't think I'll be using the tent again I checked the bags today a day early for some reason and they were just right another day and I would have had bags full of dust,next time I'll just put the bags in a cardboard box.
no fan? just in a cardboard box and close it up?

Back