Dinafem Dinafem Industrial Plant CBD+Haze CBD Auto!

Hi Mark,

can you also guarantee that the cbd haze auto is a 1:1 plant?I ask because I only want to grow one plant for security reasons and want to be sure what I get.

Hi scally420,

have you already made a smoke report and I missed it or will it come soon?I hope that the haze cbd gives a nice mellow stoned feeling without anxiety.Thanks.
I haven't smoked any yet and I'll be giving most of it away but when I start getting feedback I'll do a couple of smoke reports!

Hi Mark,

can you also guarantee that the cbd haze auto is a 1:1 plant?I ask because I only want to grow one plant for security reasons and want to be sure what I get.

Hi scally420,

have you already made a smoke report and I missed it or will it come soon?I hope that the haze cbd gives a nice mellow stoned feeling without anxiety.Thanks.

Yes the haze auto cbd is a 1:1 strain Industrial plant cbd auto is a 2:1 ratio :thumbsup:

All the best

D-M.

Yes the haze auto cbd is a 1:1 strain Industrial plant cbd auto is a 2:1 ratio :thumbsup:

All the best

D-M.
@Dinafem-Mark I got some feedback on the industrial plant from the guy with Parkinson's he said 4-5 hits from the vape and the shaking he normally does stops completely,I'll have more details in a few days but so far it's really helping him!

@Dinafem-Mark I got some feedback on the industrial plant from the guy with Parkinson's he said 4-5 hits from the vape and the shaking he normally does stops completely,I'll have more details in a few days but so far it's really helping him!

That is great news as one of my gift recipients has Parkinson's as well. Which one was he talking about? IP or Haze? or both?

This is great news and I love hearing that one of our strains has provided some relief :toke:

I have had the pleasureto try some ip cbd extract over this last week and I've got the most level clear head I've had in months :thumbsup: great feedback mate and glad a small bit of relief is being found:thumbsup:

All the best

D-M.

This is great news and I love hearing that one of our strains has provided some relief :toke:

I have had the pleasureto try some ip cbd extract over this last week and I've got the most level clear head I've had in months :thumbsup: great feedback mate and glad a small bit of relief is being found:thumbsup:

All the best

D-M.
I never got a chance to smoke any apart from the kief,I gave it all to the one guy he gets his son to roll him a joint in the morning and when he feels the tremors coming he takes 3-4 hits and they stop and he has the motor skills back in his hands for 2-3 hours at a time the 1 joint last's the whole day.

Back