Dinafem Dinafem Industrial Plant CBD+Haze CBD Auto!

Haze CBD came in at 141g!
011.jpg
020.jpg

Cheers Mark I had a smoke of the scissor hash after trimming the IP and that shit caught me by surprise it but me on my arse!

This is going with the report that I have been getting. Yes this is a high cbd strain with a 1:2 ratio thc:cbd but still has a knock out punch if smoked to much :toke: From the feedback I have been getting it is a very relaxing smoke but if smoked in high quantities is couchlocky :toke: I will be very interested to see how the extracts from these 2 new strains perform for the medical community :thumbsup:

All the best

D-M.

This is going with the report that I have been getting. Yes this is a high cbd strain with a 1:2 ratio thc:cbd but still has a knock out punch if smoked to much :toke: From the feedback I have been getting it is a very relaxing smoke but if smoked in high quantities is couchlocky :toke: I will be very interested to see how the extracts from these 2 new strains perform for the medical community :thumbsup:

All the best

D-M.
Couchlocky!well then in the name of science I'll have to smoke high quantities of this and report back!

Back