Dinafem Dinafem Industrial Plant CBD+Haze CBD Auto!

Industrial Plant day#56.
IMG_8243.JPG
IMG_8231.JPG
IMG_8234.JPG

They don't sell any kind of everclear here in Ireland but I'll find something I just never had to look for anything like it before.

Would 99% ipa work or Ethanol extraction? this is an Ethanol extraction :thumbsup: If I recall this was haze auto cbd used to make the extract :toke:

On another note, the plants are looking great. Thank you for the picture update very much appreciated and keep up the great work!

All the best

D-M.

Would 99% ipa work or Ethanol extraction? this is an Ethanol extraction :thumbsup: If I recall this was haze auto cbd used to make the extract :toke:

On another note, the plants are looking great. Thank you for the picture update very much appreciated and keep up the great work!

All the best

D-M.

Cheers Mark that video reminded me of breaking bad,the guy is gonna get all the equipment all I have to provide is the herb and if it works he's starting growing himself.

@scally420

wow amazing work here mate!
Im about to grow the haze and this thread is both inspirational and educational cheers

I see you used 15L airpots and the final hight was about 100cm?
I plan on using a 6L food container with a few holes in to try and keep her below half that, will it work? will she scrog?

also I see you dont water thoroughly just the area where she is growing (in the first few close ups) is that to get a better dry/wet cycle when she is young and not drinking much?
Cant wait for the smoke report

Looking amazing bud!

If you can find the 151 everclear it will work...just a little more cooking down.
I ended up going with the 151 everclear for a green dragon, and can agree 100% that. I followed the directions for a 191 mix, and it burned the hell out of my mouth. I did some more reducing, maybe like another 10-15%, and it was much better.

How smelly is the industrial plant? Do we need a carbon filter for one plant?
I agree with Scally. Some people are very keen at smelling herb, no need to have a nosy neighbor sniffing around.

Back