Dinafem Dinafem Industrial Plant CBD+Haze CBD Auto!

Looking absolutely stunning mate they are certainly getting fat and chunky now :thumbsup: . You are doing a stellar job keep it up mate! and thank you for the continued picture updates they are very much appreciated.

All the best

D-M.
be
Cheers Mark they should be done soon enough,I'am gonna try to make some RSO with them,a friend of mine his dad has parkinson's and some scumbag was trying sell him some for 1200 euro for a shitty little syringe full of god knows what so I said I'd give it a shot at least he'll know whats in it and it won't cost him anything.

How has the smell of the IPCa been during the grow? Would you consider it be be discreet at all? I was thinking about putting 2 outside, just concerned about them reeking. They both look great too man. It's always inspiring to see people helping people. I hope that guy gets his ass kicked for trying to rip off those that are vulnerable . I had a similar situation with my mother in-law, and was amazed how many people just don't give a shit about one another, or how much pain they are in. It was like the more pain she was in, the money cash she was worth.

How has the smell of the IPCa been during the grow? Would you consider it be be discreet at all? I was thinking about putting 2 outside, just concerned about them reeking. They both look great too man. It's always inspiring to see people helping people. I hope that guy gets his ass kicked for trying to rip off those that are vulnerable . I had a similar situation with my mother in-law, and was amazed how many people just don't give a shit about one another, or how much pain they are in. It was like the more pain she was in, the money cash she was worth.
I don't think I would call it discreet it's definitely not a stinker but you would know its there,I never tried to make any oils or anything like it before but the only issue might be getting high enough proof alcohol there's no chance getting everclear over here.

Thanks man. I can handle some stink, I have lots of other sents (flowers, garden), and my yard is kinda out of the way. Something like a heavy skunk would be a giant no no, but I have grown some kinda smelly plants w/o concern. I'm going to give it a shot. If worse comes to worse, I can always move them inside.

I went to look for 190 proof everclear last night and could only find 151. 151 should work, but 190 would obviously be better. I'm going to try and find 190 food grade vodka, I've read sometimes it is easier to source, but have not tried yet. Maybe you could try that.

Back