Grow Mediums DCAT attempts DWC with Mephisto hubbabubbasmelloscope

They do vary a lot in the n-p-k ratios, here's the Tomorite
16c18aa7b5e6faf2b6e4ee0ce04967d0.jpg

It does the trick, lime in the soil helps to stop calcium defs later on in the grow too..

I haven't added any lime this grow.. Aww shit! Here we go again... [emoji51]

Is that a liquid or a pellet type? Either way I'm assuming you just add X amount of the feed to Y amount of water and then water correct? I'll see if I have or can find anything similar...

It's liquid. I start feeding on 1ml/L (dunno what that is in imperial) and never go above 3ml.

When they're fully feeding I feed three times in a row, then plain water once or twice depending on how they look, (pH 6.5) then back on the feed.

It's about keeping them hungry to make sure they take up all the nutes. @captain beefheart taught me this method a couple of years ago, yep it's from the 80s but yep, it works! [emoji111]️

It's liquid. I start feeding on 1ml/L (dunno what that is in imperial) and never go above 3ml.

When they're fully feeding I feed three times in a row, then plain water once or twice depending on how they look, (pH 6.5) then back on the feed.

It's about keeping them hungry to make sure they take up all the nutes. @captain beefheart taught me this method a couple of years ago, yep it's from the 80s but yep, it works! [emoji111]️

Well I guess I'll see what I can find here. What's one more thing to test right?
If it works it works - who cares when it was started.
What soil do you use? Is it just a base soil with no nutes?

I'm using Biobizz Allmix this time, I think that's a global brand isn't it?

Let's see how mine go tho.. I don't wanna recommend something that's gonna lead you into a world of shit! [emoji38]

Allmix is a very strong soil. Hence me not having to feed the plants for nearly a month.

For those curious...she's about 38" wide by 39" tall give or take...

Someone(not me lol) should go back and compare, I wanna say it was pretty spot on. I wanna say the HBBSS was like 42 inches or somethin at this point and about as wide

Back