Grow Mediums DCAT attempts DWC with Mephisto hubbabubbasmelloscope

About day 53 Updated pics of my bucket girl from lunch...getting fatter by the day. Just waiting for the buds to start filling in.
IMG_5561.JPG
IMG_5562.JPG
IMG_5563.JPG
IMG_5564.JPG

I have taken a few of the lower branches and stuff over the days - the ones getting almost no light. Rather have the energy used for the uppers.

Wall to wall to ceiling soon! She's stretching!

Y'know what... Every weed forum I've been a member of, apart from AFN, the growers (including me) think that soil is the easiest way to grow. Then I turned up here and growing in mud is suddenly really challenging!

Weird.

Wall to wall to ceiling soon! She's stretching!

Y'know what... Every weed forum I've been a member of, apart from AFN, the growers (including me) think that soil is the easiest way to grow. Then I turned up here and growing in mud is suddenly really challenging!

Weird.

I just need to pick a hole and stick to it with my soil. I've tried so many different feeds and amendments in such a short time it's amazing I haven't killed anyone yet...although that might be a good fertilizer [emoji848]

Oh well a few more trials and I'll make a decision. Until then I just keep playing and see what happens.

Hehe.. Yeah... If people start going missing, we'll know where to look mate!

Why not try a grow on tomato feed? It's cheap and it works really well. The only problem I've ever had is a build up of salts I the soil which is easily flushed out.

Let's see how my grow goes first... [emoji51]

Hehe.. Yeah... If people start going missing, we'll know where to look mate!

Why not try a grow on tomato feed? It's cheap and it works really well. The only problem I've ever had is a build up of salts I the soil which is easily flushed out.

Let's see how my grow goes first... [emoji51]

I don't think I can get that good tomato feed and same soil you use here in the states..
If I could find something similar i might give that a shot too..

They do vary a lot in the n-p-k ratios, here's the Tomorite
16c18aa7b5e6faf2b6e4ee0ce04967d0.jpg

It does the trick, lime in the soil helps to stop calcium defs later on in the grow too..

I haven't added any lime this grow.. Aww shit! Here we go again... [emoji51]

Back