Grow Mediums DCAT attempts DWC with Mephisto hubbabubbasmelloscope

Ok so here's some pics from this morning. Had to tie the main branch down to keep it away from the lights - running out of room and can't raise the lights anymore. Buds starting to fill in a bit so can't wait to see what happens in the next few weeks. 56 days old so I can honestly see these going another 30 easily if not more. As of yesterday she was 42" tall by 42" wide and I think she's even taller now. Drinks about 3 gallons a day still. Checking ph and ppm and keeping them within range so all appears really good still.
IMG_5588.JPG
IMG_5589.JPG
IMG_5590.JPG
IMG_5591.JPG

Sorry for the pics but it was early and the lights were on so I couldn't do much about that [emoji39]

And here are some pics of the 4 freebie plants I was given by someone who had to get rid of them. Some areas can see they are starting to come back and some areas not so much. Hopefully they end up surviving and giving me a little something. If not no loss as it cost me nothing but a little time and some nutes - worth the risk in my book. Some of the pics had flash on and some didn't...that's why the leaves look lighter in some. Thanks to everyone who chimed in with the advice - really seemed to help.
IMG_5594.JPG
IMG_5595.JPG
IMG_5596.JPG
IMG_5597.JPG
IMG_5601.JPG
IMG_5602.JPG
IMG_5603.JPG

Ok so here's some pics from this morning. Had to tie the main branch down to keep it away from the lights - running out of room and can't raise the lights anymore. Buds starting to fill in a bit so can't wait to see what happens in the next few weeks. 56 days old so I can honestly see these going another 30 easily if not more. As of yesterday she was 42" tall by 42" wide and I think she's even taller now. Drinks about 3 gallons a day still. Checking ph and ppm and keeping them within range so all appears really good still. View attachment 611764View attachment 611765View attachment 611766View attachment 611767
Sorry for the pics but it was early and the lights were on so I couldn't do much about that [emoji39]
phew all caught up now dude shes a monster cant wait to see her fill out subbed here on in oh and :slap:

Jeez that Hubba's big Cat! I hope my one doesn't do that![emoji23]

I'll probably kill it anyway.. No bother!

That one is not a hubba...the first one was. This one is an SODK X Fantasmo. But my hubba was about the same size...
You won't kill it. She'll be just fine.

Some new pics from yesterday...buds starting to come in a bit more. Just tons of bud sites!! Can't wait to see what this one pulls.
IMG_5609.JPG
IMG_5612.JPG
IMG_5613.JPG
IMG_5614.JPG
IMG_5615.JPG

Will try to get some lights out pics at lunch to show her off better. Still drinking 2-3 gallons a day.

Had to tie main cola over a bit as she was growing into the lights and I didn't want to create any heat issues for her.

And here are some new pics from the freebie outdoor plant I got...she has for sure taken a turn for the better. Some areas won't come back but I think for the most part she's gonna survive. Hopefully there's enough time for her to finish and give me some goods.
IMG_5683.JPG
IMG_5684.JPG
IMG_5685.JPG
IMG_5686.JPG

And yes there are 4 plants in there.

And here are some new pics from the freebie outdoor plant I got...she has for sure taken a turn for the better. Some areas won't come back but I think for the most part she's gonna survive. Hopefully there's enough time for her to finish and give me some goods. View attachment 614124View attachment 614125View attachment 614126View attachment 614127
And yes there are 4 plants in there.

Yes to the outdoor foursome! They're looking much better now Cat... Flippin bubble bucket's a wild thang tho eh? She's looking great too, bigger than I'm used to tho. [emoji6]

Back