Grow Mediums DCAT attempts DWC with Mephisto hubbabubbasmelloscope

I would say maybe start adding overdrive now...you'll be fine.
I'm not sure if it'll hurt to run both as I run overdrive and carboload at the same time without issues.
I don't know what the accepted use of big bud is...so I can't say for sure but I would say start using both and maybe start backing off the big bud as you increase the overdrive.

Hey @dcat0921, being as though this is my first time observing a plants life cycle, I don't know exactly what stage she's in. Can you take a look at the LA Diva in my log and tell me if I should make the switch from big bud to overdrive now or if not about how much longer to wait before making the switch

You should only use the big bud for weeks 2-4 of flower and then it's overdrive until flush.

You should only use the big bud for weeks 2-4 of flower and then it's overdrive until flush.
Thanks for the info, if I'm to understand correctly depending on the strains timeline, I use big bud until two weeks prior to flush then switch to overdrive for the last two weeks until I start the final flush. This is the second week of feeding with the big bud, My problem is I can't tell how much more time it'll take her to develop so I don't know whether to go 2 or 4 weeks before switching. I guess the better question is about how many weeks do you guys think she has left

Sorry to interrupt your show @dcat0921, it's just you get many more views than me so I figure I'll get help faster with the momentary hijack, no disrespect intended
No worries man!! I don't mind at all. If it helps you out then keep on posting. We're here to help each other so whatever works.
It's up to the plant when she's ready. By looking at your pics I'd say at least another 3 weeks to get really fat but that's a guess - possibly another 4.
I'd go big bud one more week then go to the other for a few then see how she's looking. Probably flush time about then I'm thinking.

Thanks that's exactly what I was looking for! I was thinking along the same lines, but being as though this is my first rodeo, advice is needed I just dont want to mess it up

Last edited:
Back