Grow Mediums DCAT attempts DWC with Mephisto hubbabubbasmelloscope

I wasn't pulling your leg when I say you inspired me to start anew. I'm using it as well on 4 of my girls because I liked the results I saw you getting, now I'm really curious is that going to happen if I continue to use it
I was just thinking about this. I didn't consider the difference between autos and photos. I probably went too high using this stuff. I should have kept the usage lower instead of upping it like they say...I'll do that next time and stay lower on the usage and see what happens. That could very well have been my problem. How much are you using? You seeing any issues?

I was just thinking about this. I didn't consider the difference between autos and photos. I probably went too high using this stuff. I should have kept the usage lower instead of upping it like they say...I'll do that next time and stay lower on the usage and see what happens. That could very well have been my problem. How much are you using? You seeing any issues?
Hmm...that is something to consider. I'm using it at the recommended manufacturers dosage but Im only using it on one of the two that are already flowering, so far I'm not experiencing any New issues besides the usual cal mag spots from being under the led...it's crazy the difference of hps to led as far as cal mag deficiencies...switched her from hps to led in 2 days she had spots everywhere

Hmm...that is something to consider. I'm using it at the recommended manufacturers dosage but Im only using it on one of my ladies that's flowering, so far I'm not experiencing any New issues besides the usual cal mag spots from being under the led...it's crazy the difference of hps to led as far as cal mag deficiencies...switched her from hps to led in 2 days she had spots everywhere
Here's to you having zero issues!! Just keep an eye on her cuz I think that's how mine started was cal mag...don't let it get ahead of you like I did.

About an ounce per pound of butter...4 sticks per pound. Depends on how strong. You can go 2 ounces per pound for really strong.

Back