Grow Mediums DCAT attempts DWC with Mephisto hubbabubbasmelloscope

Did you take any pics since the sudden decline started, also I know you weren't checking ppms but what was strength feed of the schedule were you on? Did you go above or below full strength on tangs schedule.

Oils for vape you wanna use vg...vegetable glycerin...and infuse that.

Did you take any pics since the sudden decline started, also I know you weren't checking ppms but what was strength feed of the schedule were you on? Did you go above or below full strength on tangs schedule.
I never went full...about 3/4 was as high as I ever went and rarely that high. Don't think I have any pics of leaves once she started her major decline but I'll check.

Ok, the whole fiasco is mind boggling, how can a person be proactive to take preventative measures and everybody's scratching our heads as to what happened...Mother Nature strikes again!

Ok, the whole fiasco is mind boggling, how can a person be proactive to take preventative measures and everybody's scratching our heads as to what happened...Mother Nature strikes again!
I'm not sure. Might have been the other stuff I was using..the Humboldt stuff maybe was playing games with me. Mostly just my laziness I'm thinking.

I wasn't pulling your leg when I say you inspired me to start anew. I'm using it as well on 4 of my girls because I liked the results I saw you getting, now I'm really curious is that going to happen if I continue to use it

I wasn't pulling your leg when I say you inspired me to start anew. I'm using it as well on 4 of my girls because I liked the results I saw you getting, now I'm really curious is that going to happen if I continue to use it
Just keep an eye on everything better than I did. I'm sure you'll be fine just don't get lazy.

Hey @dcat0921, being as though this is my first time observing a plants life cycle, I don't know exactly what stage she's in. Can you take a look at the LA Diva in my log and tell me if I should make the switch from big bud to overdrive now or if not about how much longer to wait before making the switch

Hey @dcat0921, being as though this is my first time observing a plants life cycle, I don't know exactly what stage she's in. Can you take a look at the LA Diva in my log and tell me if I should make the switch from big bud to overdrive now or if not about how much longer to wait before making the switch
I know I have your log being followed but what's the name of it again? I have so many I get lost sometimes...

Back