Grow Mediums DCAT attempts DWC with Mephisto hubbabubbasmelloscope

My fan was not blowing right on it and the light was as high as I could go.
And it is now chopped. Everything top to bottom was dry as could be - no need to cure anything as its already dry.
The worst part is - hasn't drank in days, dry as a bone, prob hasn't put on weight in who knows how long - and still got 286g of bud. Now I wonder what could have been...
It's all good. Learned a lesson about being lazy with DWC...it's easy but still needs to be monitored and watched.

Well, I tried!

Getting lazy and forgetting stuff has been my biggest problem. The girls always recover from my mistakes, though. Almost every grow, when they kick into overdrive, they drink the res dry in 3 days and I don't catch it until day 4. I have promised myself that my next grow will make it all the way without any leaves yellowing from that!

We'll see if I can make that happen or not when my next season kicks off.

Whats the benefits to the oil vs smoking ive never done anything other then smoke. Being in an illegal state and never growing. This time im collecting keif ffom trim but eventually im gonna try and bake

Whats the benefits to the oil vs smoking ive never done anything other then smoke. Being in an illegal state and never growing. This time im collecting keif ffom trim but eventually im gonna try and bake
Just another way of getting it into your system. If you make FECO (Google it), it's super concentrated and very high THC good for helping many aches and pains and even said to cure some cancers. Infused coconut oil you can use for edibles like butter. For people who don't want to smoke it's good for them to get the high and whatever without smoking.

That strain just won me the BOM. It is killer smoke, too.

Just another way of getting it into your system. If you make FECO (Google it), it's super concentrated and very high THC good for helping many aches and pains and even said to cure some cancers. Infused coconut oil you can use for edibles like butter. For people who don't want to smoke it's good for them to get the high and whatever without smoking.
Whats better for the high edibles or the feca......ill have to see what that is i wanted to look into making smokable oils for my vape

Back